Founding Member
Two missed calls...Winslow stepped out and hit the balls out of bounds

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n204845 said:
Shouldn't come down to the refs. Okafur was out of the game for a good chunk of the second half and Wisky couldn't take advantage.

Pretty sure urge you are happy, Coach K Lover.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
2 straight TOs by duke result in them getting/keeping the ball both times, getting 2 points and a foul against wisky. unfreaking believable.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not going to complain. We got a good game and Kentucky didn't win it all.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The athleticism of duke took over.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
as much as i wanted wisky to win, cant say anything negative about coach k, he runs a class program top to bottom. both of those teams and their HCs represent everything right with college basketball.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A couple horrendous missed calls near the end soiled what was a classic championship game. Still glad the field won instead of Kentucky.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great game! Very exciting. A couple of controversial calls that I'm sure people will bring up, but I don't think that decided the game. In a role reversal, Duke played like the veteran team down the stretch and Wisconsin uncharacteristically did not. The Duke Freshmen made big shots all game long.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n204854 said:
A couple horrendous missed calls near the end soiled what was a classic championship game. Still glad the field won instead of Kentucky.
yep, until the last 5 minutes it was fantastic and the refs weren't blowing it, last 5 sort of ruined it unfortunately. refs oughta have their azz's kicked for those TO no calls or that blatant duke charge that they blew against wisky.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Cheese-it's got screwed. Plain & simple. It reminded me of a lot of games KY won compliments of the zebras.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The freshmen hit shots but they were able to get what ever they wanted towards the end and Wisconsin didn't have anybody who could create their own shot

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
makes me laugh watching okafor act all badazz as if he did something in that game, dude got straight punked by kaminsky all night :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jones and Winslow clamped down on Decker and they stopped letting Kaminski get the ball in places he's comfortable at.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As I suspected Wisconsin never got beyond their upset of the undefeated #1 ranked Kentucky, a team that seem destined to be touted as the greatest basketball team of all time. The Badgers were emotionally and psychologically spent waiting until the championship game to make ridiculous fundamental errors by missing too many free throws and committing an excess of turnovers. What a shocking disappointment to wait until the final game with everything on the line to play such a mediocre mistake prone game.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n204857 said:
yep, until the last 5 minutes it was fantastic and the refs weren't blowing it, last 5 sort of ruined it unfortunately. refs oughta have their azz's kicked for those TO no calls or that blatant duke charge that they blew against wisky.

This guys got it, saw the game and the sh!t calls

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I thought they missed calls both ways - the first half was just as bad in the other direction. I lost respect for Bo Ryan though in how he handled postgame, not giving Duke any credit at all and blaming the loss entirely on the officiating. Pretty classless IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator