Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigpank

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n168837 said:
I will be signing off the board for now. This thread is deteriorating into a bunch of whining, crying, pissing and moaning spoiled, entitled third grade girls. You don't have to pump sunshine, you just have to be grown up standing on your hind legs. You can't change the past and continuing to complain about it is sour grapes. This is GATOR NATION not GLEE you pussies! Your whining and panic is an embarrassment. so long pussies!

See ya :bye:

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Bullag8r;n168837 said:
I will be signing off the board for now. This thread is deteriorating into a bunch of whining, crying, pissing and moaning spoiled, entitled third grade girls. You don't have to pump sunshine, you just have to be grown up standing on your hind legs. You can't change the past and continuing to complain about it is sour grapes. This is GATOR NATION not GLEE you pussies! Your whining and panic is an embarrassment. so long pussies!
:bye:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bullag8r;n168837 said:

good riddance dingleberry.....

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GatorTAG;n168843 said:
Come to think of it. Foley should have held on to Muschamp til tomorrow. Have him sign on these guys and then fire him.

Negative. He should've fired him when he deserved it. No doubt in my mind that WM highlighted the personal side of things, as opposed to UF, once we lost to Mizzou and he knew it was over. We're learning a lesson.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n168855 said:
This. It's really sad that we have devolved into a bunch of sniveling girls. Nothing that has happened at this point has been a shocker.

Amen.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The day can be saved. Ivey, Cece, Buchanan, St Louis, Jordan Cronkrite, D'Anfernee McGriff and Javarius Davis still to go, plus I'm hoping we have a couple of off the radar surprises.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Da-Hell with Muschamp. He did less with good talent. Nothing will change with him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
KCgator;n168855 said:
This. It's really sad that we have devolved into a bunch of sniveling girls. Nothing that has happened at this point has been a shocker.

I think we can probably put to rest the brief career of @ClutchlikeMJ.

If we're realistic going into today instead of reading into his "oh boy, NSD gonna be huge", we probably are much better off.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
What's ironic is that Muschamp's complete destruction of the Florida football program is allowing him to be so successful on the recruiting trail at Auburn.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n168869 said:
The day can be saved. Ivey, Cece, Buchanan, St Louis, Jordan Cronkrite, D'Anfernee McGriff and Javarius Davis still to go, plus I'm hoping we have a couple of off the radar surprises.

I think CeCe is a reach - but we should do well with the rest. Ivey is the key to the day. Buchanan and St. Louis tied for second, IMO.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Gatoravatara;n168864 said:
This is a bloodbath and you think people are going to be talking about the fans? I get you want everybody to be positive. But many on this forum are realist.

How is this a bloodbath? Dear god. :rolleyes:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is a bloodbath and you think people are going to be talking about the fans? I get you want everybody to be positive. But many on this forum are realist.

Then be a realist. We've been behind the 8ball for a year or more with these guys. They were literally hinging things on WM. If you champion the idea of keeping him on to possibly land a few kids in once class, then so be it. Otherwise, we knew we would be taking some lumps today.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member

This is what's embarrassing, not the decisions of 18 yo's.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n168875 said:
I think we can probably put to rest the brief career of @ClutchlikeMJ.

If we're realistic going into today instead of reading into his "oh boy, NSD gonna be huge", we probably are much better off.
Tell we again why this jackwad was being quoted? Just bc he kept up the Huge NSD theory that some wanted to hear? Not an ounce of credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.