ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n152242 said:
You are close to being a senior member ATX. :popcorn:

Darn work keeps getting in the way of my post numbers increasing!!!

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
NavetG8r;n152289 said:
We need it.

We just need some positive momentum, once those first few kids start to flip/sign others will follow. They want to come here, they just need to be reminded of it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did our visitors list shrink?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n152301 said:
Did our visitors list shrink?

I know the other OLine commit had to reschedule his visit, so he's off the list, not sure of anyone else

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ItsDookie87;n152297 said:
We just need some positive momentum, once those first few kids start to flip/sign others will follow. They want to come here, they just need to be reminded of it.

I'm really hoping we get one or two guys to commit this weekend... that could be the start of something.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like auburn is hosting all our top targets and looks like muschamp is negatively recruiting Florida by some reports. This could be a really bad weekend for us this weekend. Not to mention how ****ty our official visitors list is.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n152305 said:
Looks like auburn is hosting all our top targets and looks like muschamp is negatively recruiting Florida by some reports.

One of the smarter kids is going to see this and turn it around on him if he keeps it up. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the reason UF is in such bad shape is because of Will Muschamp's failure for the past 4 years.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Ray Finkle;n152222 said:
Sign is upside down dude

Kind of funny how that worked out :lol:

damn it ray! you was not suppose to comment on my mistake:lies:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
t-gator;n152305 said:
Looks like auburn is hosting all our top targets and looks like muschamp is negatively recruiting Florida by some reports. This could be a really bad weekend for us this weekend. Not to mention how ****ty our official visitors list is.
Yeah he's a true "POS" but it is what it is at this point. Hopefully something will turn around soon and we pick up some momentum.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
t-gator;n152305 said:

Muschamp's days are coming. Scumbag.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
**** MUSCHAMP. I hope he fails miserably and gets fired next year. Piece of dog$hit.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n152303 said:
I'm really hoping we get one or two guys to commit this weekend... that could be the start of something.
In the first weekend of official visitors we have one coming that's a position of need and he's committed elsewhere. So it's very doubtful we get any good news unless you'll be excited about our 3rd tight end of the class or maybe we beat out Kentucky for one of those 3 star corners. The best thing that can happen this weekend is bad weather in auburn and that trip to suck

ItsDookie87

BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Seriously, what is Champ's recruiting strategy? Remember how I told you kids that the UF facilities were great no matter what you read, well have you seen those ugly facilities?

ItsDookie87

BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
We just have to make it through this year then the sky's the limit from here on out. Right now, a top 50 class is looking like a win but I'd love to be surprised.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This is me being optimistic. Mac seems like the type of coach who can take a 3 star kid and turn him into a 5 star.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n152318 said:
This is me being optimistic. Mac seems like the type of coach who can take a 3 star kid and turn him into a 5 star.

I think more along the lines of this: Big Mac can take a 3 star and coach him up to perform better than a 5 star coached by Muschamp.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
ItsDookie87;n152315 said:
Seriously, what is Champ's recruiting strategy? Remember how I told you kids that the UF facilities were great no matter what you read, well have you seen those ugly facilities?
The man is a professional liar who did nothing at UF but makeup excuse after excuse for getting his a$$ kicked damn near every week. I guarantee you he'll have some Bull$hit lie made-up to why he failed and how it's everyone's fault at UF but his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator