Official Score Prediction thread: UF at Mizzou

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
MIZZ stinks but they have been scoring lately. Losing Malik is a huge blow. Hopeful Mark T gets some real burn today. Sooner or later our DL will overwhelm them. Zaire will provide a spark and look like the guy at ND now that the OL knows who they are supposed to block.

Gators 34
Mizz 21

Gators are underdogs in this game. I normally don’t bet on my team but this is screaming money line

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How does one even predict this game...both teams are horrible. Both teams have major weaknesses.
Missouri can score points, and against like opponents, scored 34 and 28 points against UK and UGA, respectively. So they certainly outscored us against like opponents, though that was with the worst head coach of all time at the helm at UF.
Missouri, however, has 0 defense. Zaire should be able to move the ball. We could even top 400 yards of offense.
Our defense, however, is thin at best. Passing is Mizzous strength, which could play into our perceived strength of still having a decent secondary.
I think this game is going to look like a major clusterfck for both teams.
We lose 31-17. Afterall, Nuss is still calling plays.

The only possible way we win this game is if we are simply able to run the ball down their throats all day and just never let them have the ball. Could we have 300+ yards rushing? Seeing how that is the obvious way to go against a team ranked in the high 90s against rushing, Nuss will surely keep Zaire in the pocket giving him low percentage passing options.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How does one even predict this game...both teams are horrible. Both teams have major weaknesses.
Missouri can score points, and against like opponents, scored 34 and 28 points against UK and UGA, respectively. So they certainly outscored us against like opponents, though that was with the worst head coach of all time at the helm at UF.
Missouri, however, has 0 defense. Zaire should be able to move the ball. We could even top 400 yards of offense.
Our defense, however, is thin at best. Passing is Mizzous strength, which could play into our perceived strength of still having a decent secondary.
I think this game is going to look like a major clusterfck for both teams.
We lose 31-17. Afterall, Nuss is still calling plays.

The only possible way we win this game is if we are simply able to run the ball down their throats all day and just never let them have the ball. Could we have 300+ yards rushing? Seeing how that is the obvious way to go against a team ranked in the high 90s against rushing, Nuss will surely keep Zaire in the pocket giving him low percentage passing options.
welp, mizzou gives up an average of 192 yards of rushing per game.
We had a total of 93 yards rushing.
Gotta love Nuss huh?

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
00u0u_fpi9csjjWpJ_600x450.jpg

"NOW YOU SEE WHY THEY RAN MY ASS OFF AT "DA U"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator