***Official SEC Championship Game: UF vs Alabama Game Thread***

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know, they will probably install the Harris pass to himself and then throw it away play. Seems like he's got that down pat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I had so many bad things to say when he did that. It was unreal.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah we just need a good QB and we are going to be set. You can see that by Grier coming in and having a ton of success the first 6 games. Hopefully we have a guy like him that wins the job in the spring. Go Gators!!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Two things in here I definitely agree with. One it wasn't the offensive coaching and being sarcastic about the offensive guru thing is ridiculous. It's not the coaching or play calling. We had receivers open all night. And the line is about a year away from being able to run block a front seven like that. And the second thing finished that thought. Yes Treon is not the answer at QB anyone can see that. And we all get upset in the heat of the game and says things like he sucks, he's awful, but no one should be calling any Gator player direct names. Show some class and that you have some semblance of intelligence. Our Gators had a great 1st year under our new coach. We are just a few pieces of the puzzle away. Future looks bright. Go Gators!
I'd say we need to win the bowl game for it to be a great year, or even a good one honestly. The victories of the first 3 quarters of the season will be a distant memory if our last victory was an overtime cluster fuk against FAU.

Overtime at home agaisnt FAU begging for no PI call against Poole, followed by 3 loses with no offense will make this by far the worst 10 win season in Gator history.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This was a rebuilding year. Thank you Coach Mac. We got to ATL in his first year. Next year is going to be a much harder road. The defense loses two AA worthy studs in VHIII and Bullard. The defense basically won ten games. The offense is putrid. Coach Mac needs to get some help at QB in right away because right now he does not look like an offensive guru at all.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
This was a rebuilding year. Thank you Coach Mac. We got to ATL in his first year. Next year is going to be a much harder road. The defense loses two AA worthy studs in VHIII and Bullard. The defense basically won ten games. The offense is putrid. Coach Mac needs to get some help at QB in right away because right now he does not look like an offensive guru at all.
They just need to invest time and effort in the freshman quarterbacks that will be coming up. They are the future. They will probably be a little rough around the edges at first, but they have potential and they will come around.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I think the big question is...is next year also a rebuilding year? Defense takes a big hit this year but by the end of next year none of these current studs will still be out there. I don't see a group from last years class and the current verbal list that can maintain the current quality, so do we trade being a great defensive team for being a good offensive team and pretty good defensive team? It's "easier" to beat Saban with a great defense than a great offense.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think the big question is...is next year also a rebuilding year? Defense takes a big hit this year but by the end of next year none of these current studs will still be out there. I don't see a group from last years class and the current verbal list that can maintain the current quality, so do we trade being a great defensive team for being a good offensive team and pretty good defensive team? It's "easier" to beat Saban with a great defense than a great offense.
I think we can make it back to Atlanta, due in large part to the Easr being awful again. The Vols should be our only competition, and we all know what happens when they face us. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb