***Official UF vs Missouri Game Thread***

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Offense was inconsistent, but didn't turn the ball over. I'm happy with the W!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Solid if not spectacular win.

Go Gators!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Win 21-3 .... what a good result for a game that points out areas to get better in. Our youngsters & coaches
will learn from this. Big D shut them down on 3rd downs all night.! Our guys have a 6-0 record to defend now.
= a fine outing. Go Gators and us.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I think Grier was disappointed in his performance and will go to work this week and correct some of it. Overall, a great win that shocked their homecoming crowd and vaulted us into the top 10. Go Gators, beat LSU!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
6-0. What's not to like? Obviously, we are still growing, improving, and making corrections as needed. We are ahead of schedule and this tough but offensively disappointing game will serve as a good springboard for another tough, hostile environment.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was a little off with my prediction. Mizzou's defense is better than I expected. At least they played better than I expected last night. I thought the o-line did a pretty good job considering.

They've only played two road games, but the defense has yet to give up a TD in away games.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You'll never know how much that game will help us in the long run. Some games you just have to win ugly.......just win, baby.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n295134 said:
I was a little off with my prediction. Mizzou's defense is better than I expected. At least they played better than I expected last night. I thought the o-line did a pretty good job considering.

They've only played two road games, but the defense has yet to give up a TD in away games.

While I agree that their defense did as well as they could, I kinda get the feeling that our offense held ourselves back quite a bit as well. Several plays could have done much better if only Grier looked around. They play calling also left a bit to be desired.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep it definitely appeared we set on that lead once we saw Mizzou couldn't do anything.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n295174 said:
Yep it definitely appeared we set on that lead once we saw Mizzou couldn't do anything.
I think the coaches were wise to sit on the lead in that game. A turnover or two could've been disastrous and the way our defense was playing there really wasn't a need to take any risks...especially after the pick 6 by Tabor.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n295174 said:

Much like what was done to us the past few years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator