GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Total 54
Gators 30

(Our D roller skates a bit, a few communication breakdown lessons but clamp them at 24)
(Our QB by committee calls for another shot of whiskey, but the Gun or the Run rears it's potential and Eddie's good for three upright splits)
(I don't give a darn what they do, just as long as we do things better)

*Fantasy moment, our special team goes to the house :faint:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Anyone predicting we score more than 30 please explain. We averaged 15 ppg over our last 5 regular season games......and finished under our 116th ranked season average in total yards vs. Iowa (where we had a defensive score to get over our season average). I'm just curious. I have no problem w/ the "rah-rah, we're the greatest" if it's contained within realism. We opened with an offensive explosion of 24 points vs. UMass last year...and yet, there are homers here who think we'll go over 30 vs. a top 20 team? Ummmm, okay.

I am simply choosing to have Positive Mental Attitude.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
72 total
Gators 41
Wolverines 31
I'm one of the "dumpers" as they say too. I'm just wishing. I know this is an odd pick. Call me crazy.

I would love to see this happen, means we would show a ton of offense and win. I don't see it playing out this way, but I really hope I'm wrong.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Anyone predicting we score more than 30 please explain. We averaged 15 ppg over our last 5 regular season games......and finished under our 116th ranked season average in total yards vs. Iowa (where we had a defensive score to get over our season average). I'm just curious. I have no problem w/ the "rah-rah, we're the greatest" if it's contained within realism. We opened with an offensive explosion of 24 points vs. UMass last year...and yet, there are homers here who think we'll go over 30 vs. a top 20 team? Ummmm, okay.
I get it. I'm not one of the pumpers. You want reasons? Here...
- It's college football and anything can happen
- it's game 1 for both teams
- Turnovers and pick 6s happen or PR/KR TDs happen
- both teams have inexperienced DBs

I'm not saying it's going to happen this way or it's definitely going to be high scoring. Just giving a few reasons it could be high scoring. You asked.
Fwiw I Liked the lowest scoring pick so far. I fully believe it could or will be low scoring. I'm just hoping we see something entertaining.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Thinking that the D will get in on the scoring. Hopefully an improved OL & SCARLETT. Offense will score but they'll get some help in that area. And as Jay stated if its LDR, then who da hell knows.

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Total 54
Gators 31

Because it's a new year and a new team (even if not new coaches).

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Total 54
Gators 34

Scarlett scores 3 on the ground!
Go Gators!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.