***Official Week 2 Scoring Contest Thread***

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OK Ladies and Gentlemen, Dumpers & Pumpers, pay more attention to the new rules than our players do to the S&C coach.

Obviously after watching that ineptness in Dallas, Butters&Nuss couldn't score with one of Silky's girls and a fist load of $100 bills. So I do not want to to guess a total score and have to pick a number that represents less than half of that for the Gators, week after week, as we could go winless in SEC play (Vandy will be a tossup) and will struggle to beat the 2 remaining cupcakes.

SO, the new scoring contest will be based solo on the Gators points! Guess the total, guess the sequence they are scored, and who scored the 1st TD. *that's praying we score a TD* (Granted I think eventually a team will have a busted coverage and the offense scores a TD)

EX: points - 17, FG, TD, P6 - Goolsby scoring points - exact score, then closest, tie breaker will be sequence and if still tied, to who scored the TD. Shouldn't be hard as we'll be lucky to break 20 points most games

:pumper: Go Gators :pumper:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Did you vet this contest through management first? I haven't had a drop of liquor today (yet) and I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

Dude, this place isn't loaded with rocket surgeons as it is. Why not something simple like - pick who wins the game, tiebreak with total points, 2nd tiebreak with margin?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
carib, with all due respect, you're over complicating it.
Secondly, I am pretty sure you reversed the order in the week 1 contest from how you did it last season.
This year you wanted predictions for the Total game points first, with UF points as the tie breaker.

Last time it was predict UF points first, and have total game points as the tie breaker. Just revert back to this.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
wth.gif

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Did you vet this contest through management first? I haven't had a drop of liquor today (yet) and I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

Dude, this place isn't loaded with rocket surgeons as it is. Why not something simple like - pick who wins the game, tiebreak with total points, 2nd tiebreak with margin?

Glad you said something, cause I'm one of those dumba$$es that was clueless as to how to pick this week. Lol

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You guys sound like our players,,' that's too complicated..' the whole Gator Nation has gone soft, Well I ain't nuss nor butters, and I am not going to dumb it down. Put in the work if you want to play ! Transfer if you can't cut it, This is the best board on the net, we are la crème de la crème, rise to the top, be a contender, show those other places why you chose this message board, :pumper: Go Gators :pumper:

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would say good luck sorting it out after the game, but there will be so few people participating that it should be easy enough.
Maybe that was the plan :suspect:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:lmao: rocket surgery! Immediate classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.