***Official Week 2 Scoring Contest Thread***

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
@ByAndrewOlson: #Gators RB Mark Thompson on Feleipe Franks: "We got to let him play the full game. We can’t take him out halfway through the game."
I thought Thompson was an LDR boy?

And players voicing opinions like this tell me they don't trust the coaches.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, there's one player making his opinion of who the QB should be public...Wonder if it's unanimous in the locker room?
Nav, his statement isnt about who should be the qb. Its about not bailing on whoever it is as soon as you encounter some adversity. He was voicing his displeasure with coaching decisions, not advocating for one qb over another. He may like franks more than the others, but that wasn't what his statement was about.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's a couple players now that have voiced their displeasure over the offense on social media, I totally agree with them, but it just looks bad when you have players doing that. Doubt this team is united as Mac has claimed.
Yep he's lost this team it appears... send the fan base. Even muschamp didn't have the pumpers this down until year 4

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
41 total points. (Mac and Nuss flex their muscle)
Sequence is FG, TD, TD, TD, FG, TD, TD
Perine scores 1st TD

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
weve scored 41 like what, 2 or 3 times under this staff? I gotta feeling this game will look just like that umass game did.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know that's got to be worth some points.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Hurricane Irma -1
UF Football- none
If they play though I bet they try to throw it all over and run up the score so they can say, "hey look we're improving"! When really it means nothing and we'll probably look like crap against UT the following week.
UF 42
4 rushing TDs 1 passing 1 pick 6
I said it first on Tuesday in the AM. But who's counting? Seriously who is counting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.