Offseason Topic: "Intestinal Requirements" while driving

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Since I consider defecation a sport, this thread is in the proper place.

I had an incident yesterday which mirrored an incident I had on October 12th, 2007, that I immortalized in print. I have posted it several times throughout the years so many of you have seen it (it's posted again below). Since it had been over 10 years, I guess the toilet Gods had decided I was due again for one of these nightmare scenarios. If you have a similar story, please post it.

Discuss.

This is a true story that happened to me on October 12, 2007. Enjoy!

At 5:30 that evening, I left work. I was so anxious to get out of there I had been ignoring some minor stomach pains I was having.

That would prove to be a mistake.

Thirty seconds after I left the office, the first stomach cramp hit me like a wrecking ball. I gritted my teeth against the pain. At that point, I began to get alarmed, as I knew it was going to take me 15 minutes to get home. However, my arrogance never allowed me to consider turning back. I mean, this is oxrageous you’re talking about – I knew I’d make it.

The following 15 minutes were some of the longest of my life. Stabbing pains came and went. I stared straight ahead, my elbows locked, my face cheesy white. I wondered over and over if this was what labor pains felt like. My bowels would clench and unclench, and I was using every muscle I had down there to hold everything in.

The last minute of the trip was a nightmare. The look on my face must have been one of a man trying to lift a piano. There was a moment or two where I honestly thought I was going to empty everything into my front seat.

I flew into my garage, nearly taking the roof off my Jeep on the rising garage door. I jumped out of the car without bothering to take the keys out of the ignition, and staggered into the house.

This is where it gets REALLY scary, as walking upright made the problem quite a bit worse. Whatever was in there (and it felt like a 30-pound ground turkey) was going to come out whether I liked it or not - I wasn't going to get a vote. As the bathroom came into view, only my butt cheeks were holding the offensive substance out – my anus had finally surrendered.

As I stumbled into the bathroom, I saw with horror that the seat was up – I really didn’t think I even had time to put it down. Somehow I managed to drop the seat and my pants at the same time. Everything began evacuating itself as I was in mid-air, my bum headed for the bowl.

It was a dead heat.

Incredibly, there was no spillage either in my drawers, the floor, the ceiling, or the wall. Somehow, I had pulled it off. I consider it one of my greatest accomplishments.

I sat there a full ten minutes, my face buried in my hands, sweating heavily. I felt like I had given birth.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Heh-heh......heh-heh....bum.....heh-heh.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And no gross pictures, please - unless you want a vacation.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I found a picture captured by your security cam.

dumb-and-dumber-toilet.jpg

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Timely thread, seeing as how I gambled and lost after waking up this morning in the Sacramento airport Hilton. Thankfully there are two beds.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I feel the pain! That's a terrible situation to be in.

In the running community this is referred to as having 'the bear' climbing up your back. I used to log 3,000+ miles/year (still run around 2,000/year). I've been caught on running trails here the DC area w/ the bear on my back and no bathroom in sight....I've literally used 95% of my energy to keep my sphincter shut and the other 5% trying to get the rest of my body to the nearest crap house! When you're on 5% power it's almost like you're having a seizure. Your body gets locked up in a weird position, trying to push all the energy towards the sphincter...yet, you still need to get somewhere to relieve it!

The worst is when you finally find a crapper....and you're feeling a sense of relief....and the door is locked! Ooooooof!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"We realized George's sex-change meds were cutting in when we overheard him lambasting himself for failing to put the toilet seat down and not caring when told the TV remote was lost."

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

In the running community this is referred to as having 'the bear' climbing up your back. I used to log 3,000+ miles/year (still run around 2,000/year). I've been caught on running trails here the DC area w/ the bear on my back and no bathroom in sight....I've literally used 95% of my energy to keep my sphincter shut and the other 5% trying to get the rest of my body to the nearest crap house! When you're on 5% power it's almost like you're having a seizure. Your body gets locked up in a weird position, trying to push all the energy towards the sphincter...yet, you still need to get somewhere to relieve it!

The worst is when you finally find a crapper....and you're feeling a sense of relief....and the door is locked! Ooooooof!
Yeah, the last minute is the hardest. Once your brain knows there’s a crapper in sight...you better friggin hurry!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

I run in my neighborhood and the worst is the waddle home in front of all the neighbors. There’s no hiding as the watch you try to walk butt clinched and taking small steps to not give it to much air to breathe.

I’ll tell my wife I’m having contractions so she knows what’s going on as well.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Since none of y’all really know me…

I served a year in Korea back in ’97, Army SIGINT. Once a month we would travel up to our South Korean counterparts along the DMZ to share info and make sure they are just as sharing with their info as well. Along the way we would stop off at the last U.S. installation (Camp Casey) to stock up stuff before we get too far away from civilization. On this particular trip I made the fateful mistake of getting a big slice of Anthony’s pizza.

If you haven’t had the opportunity to indulge on PX food court Anthony’s pizza, just imagine the cheapest, greasiest pizza ever created, complete with artificial cheese, cardboard crust, and under-cooked vegetables. It even feels ominous as it hits your stomach. Anyway back in the truck heading up the road I started feeling the expected results swirling around my stomach and down through my contracting intestines. Yes, it was happening.

Sweating through the last few miles we finally reached the gate to the ROK compound. I asked our interpreter to ask the guard where the bathroom is, and I was directed to a shed behind the guard house. Now I am away from the friendly confines of Westernized sanitary habits and at the hopeless mercy of Korean military bathroom culture. First of all, bathrooms on ROK installations are not stocked with toilet paper. Instead each soldier is issued a roll a week to take care of that issue. That I did not know at the time when I began unloading my tortured bowels for what felt like a good ten minutes. Now I’m looking around for paper and I am horrified. There is none to be found.

As anyone who has ever been caught in this dilemma you know how your mind starts working: Do I use my undershirt? A sock? I am now panicked. Looking around I learned another fact of ROK military bathroom habits, plumbing on these bases are not suitable to flush both waste and toilet paper. Instead, there’s a waste basket next to the toilet where everyone discards their used wipes. Yes, I did. With careful precision I picked out the least used ones, folded it over to cover what was on it, and used that for my duty.
Fortunately it didn’t take much. I managed to complete the job without touching (I hope) contaminants.

Lesson learned that day: carry a pocket knife and cut away at your under shirt until the job is complete. All you need is the top part to remain within Regs.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
You sir are a survivor.

#metoo

Similar situation - trying not to destroy the small bathroom in the apartment of a girl I had just started dating....I feigned a trip to the "clubhouse" in her complex only finding it locked while the staff was out to lunch.
Went back to her apartment and said ..."Forgot about something at my place...gotta do a thing... err...I'll be back!"

Shouting Tourette's style all the way home, I got as far as the parking lot when the dam burst and my shorts became my porta-potty. To avoid seat contamination, I drove the rest of the way into a space while slightly elevated and trying to do the whole clutch, shifting thing. Needless to say, there was a nice skidmark in the seat...
I ran into the apartment and finished the job... took a shower... tried to clean the seat and come up with some type of reasonable excuse for my hurried departure.
Whatever I had eaten stained the seat but I was giving the car to my brother anyway... and hey, it's your brother, who cares right?
Pro-Tip: Never pass up a bathroom - and McDonald's/Burger Kings are always a port in the storm.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hate splashback!
I work in the construction industry and today as I was driving to a site I realized I had to go pretty bad. I get to the site and step into one of the honey buckets to do the deed. I was in too big of a hurry to notice it was cleaned right before I got there. If you’ve ever had to a use these things on a regular basis, the problem with a newly cleaned port a potty is splash back. Well, sure enough I got serious splash back on my first effort. So I take a lot of tp and clean the blue water off my ass and scroat. As I’m not finished doing my business I unfurl about half a roll of tp and place it down in the hole and proceed to get splash back again on my next effort. This really pissed me off to the point where I punched the Port I potty door in front of me three times really hard and ended with two bloody knuckles. Now I feel like I just did my Muschamp wipe board impersonation. :lol: I then had to clean myself up all over again. Did I say I hate splash back?
Pisses me off!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
My Dad used to keep a roll of toilet paper in his tackle box when we fished - along with either a bag of Red Man, BeechNut or Levi Garrett.
First chew of that stuff had me feeding the fishes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator