How does this “not work”?

0b1f47aa3afb29f817ac1150332d75d0.jpg

That is like sex on a stick.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah because no other team in the history of football has worn all white uniforms...oh wait....

I also didn't know PSU has orange and blue on their uniforms
:rolleyes3:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Once they went with the white helmets, I’m not sure what other uni options we had that would’ve looked right. Still would rather all whites and traditional helmet, but this combo is probably the best look we could’ve hoped for. I actually like it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I understand people getting annoyed at really ugly uniforms like the green lizard ones we wore, but angry over this? They look good. We wear all white all the time (which is my favorite combo) the only difference is the white helmets.

Hell, UF used to wear white helmets in the past, so how is this some crazy combination? Geezum, lighten up.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm kinda curious what the end game is with the white helmet since we keep bringing it back. Are we trying to phase it in or does it simply represent our occasional Sunday best?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why would this lead you to believe they are phasing it in?

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I hope eventually we enter the 21st century and get rid of the ugly script helmets just to watch all you old tradition humping fans seize up

They don’t teach cursive in schools anymore, I’m surprised the kids can read it.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I understand people getting annoyed at really ugly uniforms like the green lizard ones we wore, but angry over this? They look good. We wear all white all the time (which is my favorite combo) the only difference is the white helmets.

Hell, UF used to wear white helmets in the past, so how is this some crazy combination? Geezum, lighten up.

I liked the Swamp Green unis. :embarrassed:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think the uniform would look better with blue pants instead of white, but we're going with the Auburn blue-dominant numbers/letters on white look. I'm just glad we have the script Gators on the helmets and not that awful speed F.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'd like a Blue Helmet.

LSU's Purple helmet looked awesome last week.

BUT I don't care if we ware lavender as long as we can hang a WIN on these mutts....:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb