Recruiting Ohio State recruits dominate The Opening

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not this year of course bc our coaching staff hasnt had time to prove how awesome they are yet, but two or three years from now we will get recruits like that again.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not this year of course bc our coaching staff hasnt had time to prove how awesome they are yet, but two or three years from now we will get recruits like that again.
??
50a646686a30258c9e5787d37c856732.jpg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mac and Co are killing it on the recruiting trail. We just signed like two kids two weeks ago. More to come. We just need more time.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At least we aren't recruiting 5'10 QB's anymore....baby steps unfortunately. And we've picked up two huge DT's (one a JUCO) so maybe we are walking and not crawling.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I fear your skepticism is well founded, but I was trying to remember whether Dabo recruited well from the beginning.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Dabo recruited well from the beginning, including stealing plenty of five star FL kids from Urban, Watkins being the most painful. We blamed it on the kids being thugs or paid, like we always do.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Funny post law. Unfortunately you are spot on. He'll Kirbys killing us on the trail an he hasn't even coached a game

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yeah Dabo recruited well from the beginning, including stealing plenty of five star FL kids from Urban, Watkins being the most painful. We blamed it on the kids being thugs or paid, like we always do.

Yep. I love the "bagman" comments. "Hey, our coaches aren't complete failures! We're just so honest and all the other programs are cheaters!"

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
F vck OSU and Urban....But good luck to him getting Harbaugh's boot out of his ass over the next 2 or 3 years before he quits. Systems with good players win more often than just a collection of stars......Mac understands this and if he pulls 10 or 11 wins out this year we will get better than average players to play in a real system...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
.... Systems with good players win more often than just a collection of stars......Mac understands this and if he pulls 10 or 11 wins out this year we will get better than average players to play in a real system...

True. But in a perfect world we'd have a "collection of stars" to play in our "system"

Last edited:

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
UF is currently sucking a$$ right now at LB and OL in recruiting. Those 2 positions are not "system" positions nor should our crappy 2nd half QB play have affected those positions.

Shannon and whomever is recruiting for gramps Summers need to get some.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
UF is currently sucking a$$ right now at LB and OL in recruiting. Those 2 positions are not "system" positions nor should our crappy 2nd half QB play have affected those positions.

I wouldn't argue with that however I believe Mac will move any dead weight after this season if we don't pick up the pace. I think 2 10 plus winning seasons will also have a positive effect on our recruiting....if in fact we do have a good season this year.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

Ageism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator