Ok, last sling question

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Couldn't find my original post so I'll start a quick new one. Here's my scenario for all you cord cutters, I've got a smart TV out in the garage. Regular flat screen TV's in the living room and in each of the two bedrooms. What sling (or any streaming plan) option would be best if I want to get all four and SEC network? I also have a couple of ROKU sticks and a PS4.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't find my original post so I'll start a quick new one. Here's my scenario for all you cord cutters, I've got a smart TV out in the garage. Regular flat screen TV's in the living room and in each of the two bedrooms. What sling (or any streaming plan) option would be best if I want to get all four and SEC network? I also have a couple of ROKU sticks and a PS4.

Roku stick works. Download the ESPN App and login with your sling credentials.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

With the PS4 I would recommend the PSVue... there a lot of features that Vue offers especially for PS4 owners. I can watch 3 channels at the same time (only one has the volume), which during the NCAA Tournament was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator