OK State puts 49 pts and 423 passing yds on Pitt in a half

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oh yeah, well... At least we take our whoopings like men according to coach Mac!

And there's more to life than 3rd and 7. Lol

We didn't just hire a coach, we hired a bbq sauce selling philosopher!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Their offense is very similar to ours.

That made me laugh.

This is a sad indictment on our coaching. We literally struggled vs. our two patsies last year (UMass & N. Texas). It was 10-7 going into the 4th quarter vs. UMass.....and NT knocked our QB out of the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter when we had a whopping 19-0 lead (on a 3-9 football team). We literally struggle to do ANYTHING on offense. I'm curious what the O would look like if they played vs. air.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That made me laugh.

This is a sad indictment on our coaching. We literally struggled vs. our two patsies last year (UMass & N. Texas). It was 10-7 going into the 4th quarter vs. UMass.....and NT knocked our QB out of the game in the middle of the 3rd quarter when we had a whopping 19-0 lead (on a 3-9 football team). We literally struggle to do ANYTHING on offense. I'm curious what the O would look like if they played vs. air.
lots of bad exchanges and incompletions... and yes, even the periodic missed blocking assignment :confused:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Way too many gundy haters for a thread like this

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Wow there are a bunch of high flying offenses playing this morning, intense watching. Thank goodness I can relax at 3:30.,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.