OK. Which GC poster is this?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he was wearing pants, it wasn't Ox.

Lord knows Ox is naked and drunk by 6pm.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd just like to know how one can do $1000 damage to a golf cart....fender?

You can't, but it allows for more serious charges.

I hope he's held accountable for the damages and has some consequences for the act itself, but I also hope he isn't put in prison for 15 years because of something like this.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can't, but it allows for more serious charges.

I hope he's held accountable for the damages and has some consequences for the act itself, but I also hope he isn't put in prison for 15 years because of something like this.

...though there are some gifs on giphy.com that look like they might push that $1,000 estimate. Gold mine there.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
In my early 20’s, a buddy and I did the dawn patrol (7:00am tee time) at the course in Maclenny. It was winter and cold as hell outside. We crushed 2 bottles on Rumple Minze and we’re on the back 9 when he decided to power slide down the backside of one of the greens that was covered in leaves. When he jerked the wheel we went rolling over several times into the trees. Clubs, top of the cart, seat, batteries and beer went everywhere. We spent about 30 minutes putting it back together as best we could.
Well, he then drove it back onto the green and did it again! The damage was irreparable, so we said fck it and collected our clubs and hoofed it back to the car and left. Good times! :lol:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I'd just like to know how one can do $1000 damage to a golf cart....fender?
According to the article, it was a cart used to transport injured football players off Steve Spurrierf Field. If he really tore the fender up, I can see that being several hundred dollars, then paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator