Ole Miss vs UF

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n158194 said:
Someone needs to teach our players how to take the last shot. I don't know how many more I watch this year.

I agree a go to person is missing, but better play throughout would have eliminated the need for the last shot.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Give em some time. They still have a lot to learn about playing together as a team and it's going to be a rough road until they figure it out.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is probably going to be a losing season. I didn't even think that was possible. But it's looking very likely. Next year isn't looking too pretty either.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
NavetG8r;n158209 said:
Give em some time. They still have a lot to learn about playing together as a team and it's going to be a rough road until they figure it out.
I don't think they have anymore time. I think these guys are mentally drained. They have no idea how to win anymore. I actually feel bad for them and it pains me.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another close, last second loss so we are now 10-9. We just don't have "it" as of right now. It was a very winnable game and was a must win game but now we have lost 3 games in a row and it looks like we will end up with a losing record. No way we win 20 games unless we get on a hot streak and win some games in the NIT. We just can't win games as of right now....

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Time for Chiozza to take over at the point. Hill doesn't really bring anything to the table at this point.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Jbossgator8;n158239 said:
Another close, last second loss so we are now 10-9. We just don't have "it" as of right now. It was a very winnable game and was a must win game but now we have lost 3 games in a row and it looks like we will end up with a losing record. No way we win 20 games unless we get on a hot streak and win some games in the NIT. We just can't win games as of right now....

I don't think this is even an NIT team. They are broken.

Oh, and NINE missed free throws tonight.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
t-gator;n158225 said:
This is probably going to be a losing season. I didn't even think that was possible. But it's looking very likely. Next year isn't looking too pretty either.

I honestly think Billy might leave either this year or next. This has got to be draining for him. This is the first team where I honestly do not feel like I see 100% effort on the court, and when it is, his coaching just hasn't took.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So this is what Gator Sports Hell feels like... brutal football ending last year is melding into this. :facepalm:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Bad end of game scenario again. Not sure why billy played his worst two defensive players on the last possession when a stop would have won the game

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
GatorStud;n158267 said:
So this is what Gator Sports Hell feels like... brutal football ending last year is melding into this. :facepalm:

I knew this would be a down year in basketball. But there is no excuse for 10-9.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Born2beagator;n158265 said:
I honestly think Billy might leave either this year or next. This has got to be draining for him. This is the first team where I honestly do not feel like I see 100% effort on the court, and when it is, his coaching just hasn't took.

On the plus side no one may want him after this season.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Should rename this the bash BD thread and merge with the other, Nav.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n158352 said:
Should rename this the bash BD thread and merge with the other, Nav.

I said this last year and I'll say it this year, Billy is the best in the game. We have some soft ass players .

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Agree with t. There is only so much a coach can do. It may take this awful year to get it on track again. Look at what coach did with Tyus and Chandler group. Those dudes were soft as heck and made them tough players. Even Rosario was soft his junior year. It took a while but he worked his magic.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n158377 said:
Agree with t. There is only so much a coach can do. It may take this awful year to get it on track again. Look at what coach did with Tyus and Chandler group. Those dudes were soft as heck and made them tough players. Even Rosario was soft his junior year. It took a while but he worked his magic.
Exactly!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
**** this sh!t. That was the worst game thus far. How about make a ****ing free throw. That would have won the game. This team is such a makeshift of transfers, there isn't any continuity. We suck!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy stuff. I still can't believe Hill and Walker aren't producing hardly. On paper this should be a pretty good team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.