Oline, Oline, Oline

AFCatholicGator

Sep 7, 2018
Should be 5 OL and 4 DL every year. Maybe 5 DL.

Or else you become DBU and are 4-8.

OLine is the biggest reason we have to be patient. Unfortunately this won't be fixed next year either. It may be some better, but we are at least 2 more years before fielding a solid SEC Oline. I really think once we get that and some of these DT QBs Mullen is bringing in, our O looks different in a good way.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
LT Ivey, Forsyth
LG Jordon, Heggie
C Buchanon, McCoy, Vilano (walkon?)
RG Johnson, Bliech
RT Taylor, Banks

LT Ivey's gotta go. It's frustrating to not see Forsyth in there at this point even if just to put a spark in Ivey.
LG Jordan is the least of our problems
C McCoy has a snapping problem as I recall. I guess that's why Buchanon is in. :dunno:
RG Johnson's gotta go. Does it make sense to move Heggie over here? Or is he too green to switch? Can Bleich be ready?
RT Taylor. Don't see another option.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OLine is the biggest reason we have to be patient. Unfortunately this won't be fixed next year either. It may be some better, but we are at least 2 more years before fielding a solid SEC Oline. I really think once we get that and some of these DT QBs Mullen is bringing in, our O looks different in a good way.

2 years away at the best before the Oline is SEC ready

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For all you guys waiting for that cavalry to arrive, remember that even Drooley and Company had trouble explaining exactly how bad the second team OL looked.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
For all you guys waiting for that cavalry to arrive, remember that even Drooley and Company had trouble explaining exactly how bad the second team OL looked.
Your pessimism is admirable. Let's wait to see how Heggie looks and Bleich, Banks, Gouraige next year before we slit our wrists though.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is the transfer from Texas just terrible, hurt or suspended? He was a 4 star ua all American.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator