One and Not Done

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why is there shock about this when the network of cretins that produced it are the same bunch who consider a chick with a dick as a great example of 'courage'. **** ESPN and **** Vitale too, why hasn't he been sent out to pasture yet?

No longer. But a lot shorter apparently.:giggle:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/caitlyn-jenner-sex-change-vanity-fair-interview/

"But a family source tells Radar exclusively, “Caitlyn had the gender reassignment surgery after the Vanity Fair project was completed."

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why is there shock about this when the network of cretins that produced it are the same bunch who consider a chick with a dick as a great example of 'courage'. **** ESPN and **** Vitale too, why hasn't he been sent out to pasture yet?

Speaking BSPN, am I allowed to watch sportscenter at 6pm anymore?

I ask because the new format suggests that older white guys are no longer wanted as viewers, or at least that is how I interpreted it, so I am abiding by their wishes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Differences is Little Nick wins, Cal gets participation trophies.
460x.jpg

But just getting to a championship game is good enough right? I assume Cal gets those second place trophies that you have to buy yourself, right?

Lots of rumblings out of Lexington regarding paying Billy D whatever it takes.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
460x.jpg

But just getting to a championship game is good enough right? I assume Cal gets those second place trophies that you have to buy yourself, right?

Second place, is just the first loser.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
460x.jpg

People can laugh but still believe this will happen at some point which is why we should not name anything after him until he has retired.
As a basketball fan, I can think of nothing worse than watching Billy bring a UK team into the O'Dome/Exactech/Donovan Court/whatever company pays more next time/ arena and beating us on a court that bears his name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.