One thing I want gone....

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The Manziel show me the money sign. I saw it twice yesterday. Can it guys.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As long as they're winning and racking up points, they can stand on their heads for all I care.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n44747 said:
Normally I agree. But if the refs start penalizing it, they need to stop.
Agree, of course. If it means a penalty, don't do it. But the frustration from being mired in a miserable offense has to be so pent up in these offensive players, their excitement is going to be tough to stifle, and understandably so.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I agree, I hate that show me the money crap.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, this is the mindset of college athletes these days. I follow quite a few of our football players on twitter, and a large part of their daily tweets involve money and their goal to earn the big $$ in the NFL. I have no problem with kids having dreams. We all do that. But kids today seem to put a huge emphasis on making the big bucks.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n44726 said:
Who did you see doung it? Were you at the game? I have watched the game 3 times and didn't see it. Just curious which players did it.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate seeing guys copying other players on stuff like that. That was a Johnny Football thing and I liked it. Same thing with the Superman move that sCam Netwon started. Stop being a follower and be a leader

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why wouldn't they be interested in making NFL money? Our coaches sell that here. Our program is supposed to put kids in the NFL.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Homer J;n44851 said:
I hate seeing guys copying other players on stuff like that. That was a Johnny Football thing and I liked it. Same thing with the Superman move that sCam Netwon started. Stop being a follower and be a leader

Why would you like a kid glorifying money and himself over the team?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;44885 said:
Homer J;n44851 said:

How does that mean he's glorifying money and himself over team? How do you know the sacrifices and efforts they put in from day to day and that they are putting their team third?

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Born2beagator;n44726 said:
Who did you see doung it? Were you at the game? I have watched the game 3 times and didn't see it. Just curious which players did it.

The only one I saw do it was Debose after the long punt return. I could care less how they celebrate as long as it isnt excessive or derogatory. It is just nice to have something for these players to celebrate.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'll take the money sign over the wildcat formation any day. If someone can make sure Roper never calls that again I'll pay you a million bucks. I mean it. :gah:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad the boys were having fun

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator said:
Homer J;n44851 said:

Manzel was MONEY! He took his teams on his back and won with zero defensive help. He was good for college football and was fun to watch. For his two years playing in college, he was the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator