Orange and Blue Prediction

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
At least one QB will have a bad game and board prognosticators will determine his future is as a tight end.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
we'll look much improved on offense. In fact, we'll look like we should be at least the 90th ranked offense in the country.

I think it moved a little as I was typing that.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The 1st team offense rolls against the mostly 2nd team defenders with the vanilla play calling.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'll watch but I've put way too much stock in these Spring games for the last 4 or 5 years waiting on an offense to show up....only to be disappointed when October rolls around. Hope something good does happen for one or both of the QB's but this time I'll just be paying attention to how physical(conditioned) the returning guys look.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
2 things will happen. Pumpers will make it out that we look like juggernauts and dumpers will make it look like we won't win a single game this season. In reality, it's just a spring game and no stock should really be put into it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll watch but I've put way too much stock in these Spring games for the last 4 or 5 years waiting on an offense to show up....only to be disappointed when October rolls around. Hope something good does happen for one or both of the QB's but this time I'll just be paying attention to how physical(conditioned) the returning guys look.
That's the way i see it. The spring game ain't gonna tell us nothin. I sure hope we get to see some big plays in the passing game just so we can enjoy it but I don't think it's ginna be an indicator either way. Like you said, I'll be interested in seeing how the guys who need to get bigger look.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We throw on second down, to make opposing DC's stay up nights wondering , "would they really do that in a game?"

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It will be pretty vanilla. We'll have some flashes of potential in some players. My biggest concerns wishes:

Strength and Conditioning
Assessing the OL
Getting out of this game with NO INJURIES

Other than that, it's just a glorified scrimmage on SECN.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not as concerned with the general stats of the game as much as I'm interested in seeing mistakes minimized.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey will recite the same tired complaints at least 50 times....in the first half.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We will see a shyt ton of short passes and a lot of incomplete long passes.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We will see exactly what the coaching staff wants us to see. We already know it's going to be vanilla playcalling, because McElwain said he doesn't want to make film for Michigan. Some people will put too much stock in it, just like the last view years. But isn't not even a practice, it's a "Spring Showcase" or a "Orange and Blue Debut". It's a marketing piece for recruiting and to sell tickets.

If you want to $hit on the program you will find something, if you want to pump the program you will find something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.