Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
SMH, Back to the Pol forum.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Interesting what Trask is up to, letting Franks get 17 up by halftime ?
Trask with 2s playing against 1s defense, Opposite for Franks. Factor that in as well.

I wish they would put 1s against 1s, 2.s against 2s. and give the QBs some time with both. Would be more interesting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Over reacting going in here. Pretty much what i expected.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Says the guy who wanted to fire Mike White in his first year :bwahaha:
I predicted he wouldn't pan out. There's a difference. And there was some pretty boned headed moves by him that cost us a trip to the tourney.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They are what we thought they were, the least talented Gator team since 1979.

Frankly, the 2s looked gawdawful. Like not good enough for the scout squad. There was literally no difference between them and the guys wearing #38 and #39. Depth is going to rear it's ugly head at most positions other than DE once we start getting a few injuries.

Pumpers need to dustoff the ole "no one can with with this many injuries" excuses and party like it's 2013.

Last edited:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I thought we actually looked pretty good for going basic. Franks and Toney have lots of upside...just need to keep practicing

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
  1. Home from the O&B game. We will have enough Def players but the LBs will have to stay healthy. We all know the O line will be better with their experience and depth. We have a RB and some WRs. Franks is better than Trask but I dont see a huge jump to Felipe from LDR. He throws too hard on short passes. I aint gonna say we are fckd and Mac had them going against multiple defenses not just a base Def. but we will see when Franks hits the big stage in Dallas. If we can just pass a little better we can hang with meat chicken awhile for sure and even win.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I learned that I need to start drinking. I'm sure it might look better then.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't stand most liquor but it seems like a good idea anyway.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I learned that I need to start drinking. I'm sure it might look better then.
Depends on if you are an "angry" drunk or a "happy" drink. If the former... I do not advise drinking and watching Gator football... Sh!!t will break and bad things will happen...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On a side note, I brought my 6 yr old and 12 yr old daughters to the game. We stuck around for a while and my 12 yr old old cheerleader took a bunch of pics with several different cheerleaders. They were all super sweet and it made her night! She also got big Fred Johnson to sign her phone case.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Depends on if you are an "angry" drunk or a "happy" drink.
Im a horny drunk... of course Im also horny sober.

Im a beer drinking simpleton, on the rare occasion that I do drink. Dont like most liquors, with rum being the exception, and cant acquire a taste for wine.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Im a beer drinking simpleton, on the rare occasion that I do drink. Dont like most liquors, with rum being the exception, and cant acquire a taste for wine.
What kind of lawyer are you??

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Trask with 2s playing against 1s defense, Opposite for Franks. Factor that in as well.

I wish they would put 1s against 1s, 2.s against 2s. and give the QBs some time with both. Would be more interesting.

Yeah that would have been nice. I only wonder if Mac thinks that putting 1s vs 2s, is a way to toughen up the 2s and make them better by playing against tougher competition. No telling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.