Orange Endzones for Missouri

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Boise_State_touchdown_vs_Utah_State_12_4_10.JPG

Theirs starts with a B and is two words. Not even close.

Anyway, it's game day. Enough of this aesthetics talk.

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I really like the Orange end-zones.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I played soccer on that in the late 70s. I swear it was a thin layer of turf with concrete right beneath it. Nobody slid tackle anyone that day. If you fell ... you lost skin and got bruised bad. I have no idea how they played football on that field.
I remember the old indoor soccer arena we had near us growing up. It was the grass looking carpet on top of concrete. I don't think a single person in our league didn't have some type of scaring from the damage it did to you and how bad it ripped your skin.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Stricklin said that all AD's ideally want to make their stamp on a program, but mentioned he thought there was too much history with the "script" to change that. So maybe this is his move. Not my favorite but not the end of the world.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Their's starts with a B and is two words. Not even close.

Anyway, it's game day. Enough of this aesthetics talk.
We are 2 days away from game day. We have plenty of time to discuss this.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The field looks good. I can understand doing it for HC, but I'm not sure I'd want to see it every week. Unless, of course, you are superstitious and we totally blow the Tigers out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will just say it, im old too and I like to biitch as much as the next azzhole on the internet, but I really cant muster any GAF as to whether the endzone is orange or blue. Sorry.

You get off my lawn types will have to handle this idiotic argument all by yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.