Founding Member
Big 1 is very overrated every year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Those guys didn't appreciate the meyer having heart attack jokes as much as i did.:lmao2:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Geeze.... They're something like 65-5 under Meyer. Reading that board, you'd think that they've had to feast on the same sh!t sandwich we've been force fed every Saturday for the last 6 years.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Love the meltdown. These asshats have just come to the realization and calling Urbs and the coaching staff out. Need some Nexium yet Urban? Trashing the bowl prep, coaches that need to be replaced, and player commitment. Hmmmm, sound familiar?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not a big Urban fan but a lot of this is because that Clemson defense really comes to play in their big games and is really talented. I bet Bama gets all they can handle.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Not a big Urban fan but a lot of this is because that Clemson defense really comes to play in their big games and is really talented. I bet Bama gets all they can handle.

Bama's offense is not impressive. It's their defense, more specifically, their defensive line. Can Clemson's offensive line handle Bama's rush?

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Not a big Urban fan ...

That's an understatement. Not a lot to cheer about this season, but I was jumping up and down watching Urb get his little tushie whipped. For me, this was one of the highlights of the season. In the post-game interview, Urb had that bubbling over gastritis look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator