OSU loses to Sandusky State!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Get the golf cart. Order some dominoes and stock up on the Gaviscon. Cue the defibrillator and tee up some smooth muscle relaxers. Esophagii are spasming all over the Midwest tonight.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There goes my College pickum.......... :doh:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Pedophile state wins!!!

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Get the golf cart. Order some dominoes and stock up on the Gaviscon. Cue the defibrillator and tee up some smooth muscle relaxers. Esophagii are spasming all over the Midwest tonight.
Gaviscon?!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They really attacked OSU like a predator out there today. People showered insults down on PSU and they should have kept their mouth shut. I'm not sure how young OSU's team is, but PSU really did what they wanted and didn't ask permission. Kudos to PSU, they caught OSU with their pants down and took advantage of the situation. They definitely didn't bring a tickle fight tonight.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
They really attacked OSU like a predator out there today. People showered insults down on PSU and they should have kept their mouth shut. I'm not sure how young OSU's team is, but PSU really did what they wanted and didn't ask permission. Kudos to PSU, they caught OSU with their pants down and took advantage of the situation. They definitely didn't bring a tickle fight tonight.
.....golf clap........ golf clap..........

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great win for Penn State. Didn't get to see the game but I could have swore I heard someone yelling Shelley last night on the tv.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah, and they came from behind.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Surprised Gardner and Law haven't posted their thoughts on this thread. Then again, they must have fell asleep like I did afterwards. Didn't watch the game in its entirety, but I assume Urbs must have dialed up the Daz's dive plays.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016

So Urbs no longer craves Papa Johns? :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator