OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They arent firing him in Crack-bus unless there is video of Urban helping him beat that woman.

The danger is Zack Smith knowing where the bodies are buried, not his wife.

His wife said that Smith said something like, if I get fired I'm taking Ohio State down with me.

:snicker2:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The wife is trying to tear the program down?

Not sure Urban loses his job over this.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
An underlying & significant question is how Ohio State deals w/potential Title IX issues after my report that Urban & Shelley Meyer, a RN & instructor at OSU’s college of nursing, knew about former WR coach Zach Smith’s alleged domestic incidents Brett McMurphy

leogator

May 5, 2018
An underlying & significant question is how Ohio State deals w/potential Title IX issues after my report that Urban & Shelley Meyer, a RN & instructor at OSU’s college of nursing, knew about former WR coach Zach Smith’s alleged domestic incidents Brett McMurphy
The only thing we know is that Shelley knew. Did the wife call the police? Did the police respond? Did Shelley recommend marriage and anger management classes for Zach Smith? Did he take them? Did the reports of abuse stayed among the coaches wives? Did any other coaches know?

Last edited:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hell, we can hire Smith AND Urban! :D

All kidding aside, if he gets fired it will be one of the biggest falls from grace ever.
When, not if. His predecessor got fired for players trading jerseys for tattoos. Urb is accomplice to violent assault on a woman. Once a scumbag always a scumbag.

leogator

May 5, 2018
When, not if. His predecessor got fired for players trading jerseys for tattoos. Urb is accomplice to violent assault on a woman. Once a scumbag always a scumbag.
Wow, accomplice? Slow down there buddy! Did he hold her down while Zach was pummeling her?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Wow, accomplice? Slow down there buddy! Did he hold her down while Zach was pummeling her?
Joe Paterno says hi.

Urban admitted to knowing about the abuse in 2009, he just denied knowing about it in 2015 even though it's clear he's a lying scumbag. By keeping the guy on staff and not reporting it to administration and authorities he assisted in allowing the abuse to continue. He's gone.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Joe Paterno says hi.

Urban admitted to knowing about the abuse in 2009, he just denied knowing about it in 2015 even though it's clear he's a lying scumbag. By keeping the guy on staff and not reporting it to administration and authorities he assisted in allowing the abuse to continue. He's gone.
Dream on!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Dream on!
Pull your head out of your ass.

New Report Suggests Urban Meyer, Ohio State Knew About Long History of Zach Smith Abuse Allegations

Courtney: “(Zach’s) trying to make me look crazy bc that’s what Shelley is saying (he’s doing)”
Lindsey: “He (Urban) just said he (Zach) denied everything”
Courtney: “I hope urban is smarter than that”
Lindsey: “He (Urban) doesn’t know what to think”
Courtney: “I don’t really care. Ya know”
Lindsey: “Yeah, don’t worry about urb”

38136025_2042029712487749_8037449811726696448_n.jpg

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pull your head out of your ass.

New Report Suggests Urban Meyer, Ohio State Knew About Long History of Zach Smith Abuse Allegations

Courtney: “(Zach’s) trying to make me look crazy bc that’s what Shelley is saying (he’s doing)”
Lindsey: “He (Urban) just said he (Zach) denied everything”
Courtney: “I hope urban is smarter than that”
Lindsey: “He (Urban) doesn’t know what to think”
Courtney: “I don’t really care. Ya know”
Lindsey: “Yeah, don’t worry about urb”

38136025_2042029712487749_8037449811726696448_n.jpg
So now you have corroborating testimony from a second source that Meyer knew about the 2015 allegations he denied knowing about. Doesn't look good. But of course nothing will happen. Meyer got away with denying he knew anything about the shooting involving the "Hawaiian guy with all the tattoos" too.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So now you have corroborating testimony from a second source that Meyer knew about the 2015 allegations he denied knowing about. Doesn't look good. But of course nothing will happen. Meyer got away with denying he knew anything about the shooting involving the "Hawaiian guy with all the tattoos" too.
Times have changed though. Zero tolerance now at most universities (clown schools excluded) for this type of thing. I think it will be very hard for them to come up with a plausible excuse to give him a pass.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Please tell me that none of you actually believe that Urbs will lose his job over this.
If you have paid attention to the Buckeye nation and their blind loyalty, you realize that Urban could have beaten Shelley up several times and they would still defend him.
You can forget about this turning into anything other than a temporary embarrassing situation for Urban that he will overcome quickly and get back to the day to day hypocrisy that has made his career what it is.

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I see Urban getting fired. They fired the vest for less. To think after the pics and texts that nothing happens is absurd. Shelly and Urban are university employees bound by Title IX . I see both getting fired. They are both hiding and covering the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.