Other boards discussing the GSMB

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n4094 said:
Ox is an ignorant ass who bans anyone who doesn't share his opinion. The second he took over as mod the gsmb started going down the... wait. Which board is this?

I've always wondered about this knock on Ox. I only remember him banning one person, and I think Jeff is the one who made the call on that. I'm sure there were others, but I've never heard a single complaint about anyone being banned. It seems like by the time it got to that point everyone was pretty much in agreement that the gaping ******* in question must, in fact, go.

The vacations he gave out were fairly frequent, however, and usually well-deserved. I got a couple myself and I've got to say I had them coming. When you post video of two very broke, (and apparently very hungry), girls eating each others scats, you deserve a vacation. I'm lucky mine was only for a week.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole said:
8802Gator;n4094 said:
Ox is an ignorant ass who bans anyone who doesn't share his opinion. The second he took over as mod the gsmb started going down the... wait. Which board is this?

I've always wondered about this knock on Ox. I only remember him banning one person, and I think Jeff is the one who made the call on that. I'm sure there were others, but I've never heard a single complaint about anyone being banned. It seems like by the time it got to that point everyone was pretty much in agreement that the gaping ******* in question must, in fact, go.

The vacations he gave out were fairly frequent, however, and usually well-deserved. I got a couple myself and I've got to say I had them coming. When you post video of two very broke, (and apparently very hungry), girls eating each others scats, you deserve a vacation. I'm lucky mine was only for a week.
The only people that ever complained about the vacations were the ones that needed them to begin with... We don't need any of those yahoos around here. Oh, wait. We've already got one here.

Sorry Wobble.

And Pasty, as far as your vacation goes, what should we expect someone with the name "PastyStoole" to post about? For you its only natural....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
One of my bashers in the comments section was "James Fisher". Remember him? He was that FSU troll I banned. He's telling anyone who will listen that the GSMB was shut down because of me. Why a Nole wants to hang around Gator websites is a mystery.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole said:
8802Gator;n4094 said:

:lmao: scat...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Matt M was banned about a month. A lot of vacations. But I remember nothing else.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
WobbleGator;n3958 said:
Probably explains why I have not received any money from ox yet. :lol:
sounds like you get all your money for posting from your actual job
and a woman if you can believe that...or so i've been told

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
One of my bashers in the comments section was "James Fisher". Remember him? He was that FSU troll I banned. He's telling anyone who will listen that the GSMB was shut down because of me. Why a Nole wants to hang around Gator websites is a mystery.
Good Lord, James "Jimbo" Fisher is being allowed to troll another board?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I be shuffling.....

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n4316 said:
I be shuffling.....

th

agrigator

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole said:
Is it just me, or those guys just totally unfunny? I'd like to hear what Jabber thinks about the differences between the two boards. I've never visited that one before this, but it just seems bland. I see almost no humor from those guys.
Yeah Chatterdave, let's hear about the differences between the two boards. We are dying to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator