Other boards discussing the GSMB

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n7206 said:
I visited the other sites during the dark time of GS trying to figure out what they would do. Which eventually found the link to get here. Most of those other sites SUCKED, bad! With the creation of this site (BTW thanks OX) in only a short time has surpassed all others. The members are a great part of that too. By the end of the summer this place will be rockin'.

^^This! Right now things are slow because it's basically the off season for all sports. Once football gets back into swing, traffic will pick up a lot.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They are still talking trash over there. I'm rather flattered at this point. Queenie should as well. Hell, one guy even promoted our site while bashing us! Thanks for the free reference, dude!

Speaking of Ox. I got to thinking about how he used GSMB to promote his podcast. Looked for it, found it, and that's not all. Refugees, indeed. http://www.gatorchatter.com/

They love themselves some Queenie:

Swamp Queen worked for the ticket office so she is an expert on gator football. Swamp Queen doesn't even know the name of the past or present hamburger joints in Gville much less about football.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampga...efugee-from-gatorsports-message-board.292470/

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n7308 said:
I'm betting 1/4-1/2 of them eventually migrate here once they realize this is where the real action is at.

You can bet on that.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I remember the guy. He barely posted. However, he flipped out when I told a poster once to come back when he grew some pubes. He thought it was the most outrageously disgusting thing he'd ever heard. He actually PM'ed me about it and threatened to go to "my superiors". A total and complete whack job. I never realized that pubic hair is so taboo. Maybe he never grew any, who knows. Sore subject I guess.

They can have him.
That's totally disgusting.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n7331 said:
Didn't someone say "butt hurt is strong there'. :yes:

They can't stand it that Ox got a new board up and running so fast and has so many old GSMB members already.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I remember the guy. He barely posted. However, he flipped out when I told a poster once to come back when he grew some pubes. He thought it was the most outrageously disgusting thing he'd ever heard. He actually PM'ed me about it and threatened to go to "my superiors". A total and complete whack job. I never realized that pubic hair is so taboo. Maybe he never grew any, who knows. Sore subject I guess.

They can have him.
Sounds like he needs to get a grip on his pubes.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr said:
I visited the other sites during the dark time of GS trying to figure out what they would do. Which eventually found the link to get here. Most of those other sites SUCKED, bad! With the creation of this site (BTW thanks OX) in only a short time has surpassed all others. The members are a great part of that too. By the end of the summer this place will be rockin'.
Absolutely.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
back by unpopular demand..... HEYYOOOO!!!!
Gonna be honest and say I'm glad that the gsmb took a dump. In the words of fat charles, that board was "turrrible, just turrrrrible."
thanks guys, been real busy lately, did a half ironman and then got married a month later (june 14) so havent had time to get on recently. back in the loop now though.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n3684 said:
I picture a lot of this going on over there.
th

"When choo get this autographed by Jameis Winston ?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampga...-sun-welcome-introduce-yourself.292023/page-3

Some of the stuff is kind of comical but the mods there in that thread "don't appear" to be that bad anyway. I have posted there a few times. I like this site however much better because unlike the combo pay sites you don't have to tow the company line to a certain extent even when things are obviously in bad shape.
Mods seem cool enough. I could probably hangout there, but we "know" everyone here.

Honestly, I don't get the Ox thing. I enjoy his sarcasm, even when it's directed at me. Obviously, so do a ton of other people. Honestly, if we couldn't entertain ourselves, what would we be talking about? Nothing but that gawdawful soccer?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ox has laid the ban hammer down on me a couple of times, it was deserved and I didn't argue. He ran a fair ship at GSMB, especially ****canning the roundtable once and for all.

I found the little I visited that other place that they are the definition of pussification. You can't even make fun of rival players or coaches (referring to certain ones as 'Dumbo' and 'Rapeis' got a post of mine removed).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
Ox has laid the ban hammer down on me a couple of times, it was deserved and I didn't argue. He ran a fair ship at GSMB, especially ****canning the roundtable once and for all.

I found the little I visited that other place that they are the definition of pussification. You can't even make fun of rival players or coaches (referring to certain ones as 'Dumbo' and 'Rapeis' got a post of mine removed).
Dumbo and Rapeis? I didn't know they had other names. I changed my mind, no interest in hanging out there.

They do have some good articles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.