Other Gator Sports

Does anyone care if Florida has other sports teams?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
besball Gators vs UCF 2-0 top of 4th SEC Network Plus

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I voted ham sammich because I do care about basketball and to a lesser extent baseball, but IDGAF about tennis, volleyball, lacrosse, swimming or any of the other sports that only the family and friends of the players watch.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a GATOR ALL the way so YES I do care about ALL UF sports. Why?? Cause it's UF and it great to see all those athletes hard work pay off to WIN Championships like UF does. UF All Sports Championship University!! We have a winning tradition across all sport platforms. Go Gators!!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I voted ham sammich because I do care about basketball and to a lesser extent baseball, but IDGAF about tennis, volleyball, lacrosse, swimming or any of the other sports that only the family and friends of the players watch.

I have no family on several teams nor am I friends with them. I watch softball, volleyball, and other sports and I keep track of almost all Gators. Why? Because we share a bond of the Gator nation especially those who actually attended and graduated. Not just a supporter, but one with a broad bond with the school and its students.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Final Besball Gators 7 Columbia 0
Great start to the weekend!! Hoping the UCF loss was a wakeup call. Miami was too easy because of the stellar pitching we got. Can't always count on that - the bats need to start showing up. Go Gators!
:chomp:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LACROSSE

3 Florida

SHOTS ON GOAL
DRAW CONTROLS
#16 Towson

SHOTS ON GOAL