Other Week 2 Games

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I've been watching this Georgia Tech - USF game (on ABC) and it's been one helluva game. Nine lead changes so far!! Charlie Strong's Bulls got back on top with a brilliantly-executed designed run for the QB, who took it in from the 20 witn 5 minutes left.

The Rambling Wreck then proceeded to wreck their chances, probably, by giving up a pick on the ensuing drive. USF has the ball and a 4-pt lead with 3 minutes to go...

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I've been watching this Georgia Tech - USF game (on ABC) and it's been one helluva game. Nine lead changes so far!! Charlie Strong's Bulls got back on top with a brilliantly-executed designed run for the QB, who took it in from the 20 witn 5 minutes left.

The Rambling Wreck then proceeded to wreck their chances, probably, by giving up a pick on the ensuing drive. USF has the ball and a 4-pt lead with 3 minutes to go...

GT did not lose the game with that INT., They lost it on a possession earlier when they fumbled deep in USF territory when a score there would have put them up 2 scores.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's Nevada but Vandy looks decent on both sides of the ball. They play at Notre Dame next week - curious to see if they can keep it a game for a while.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
And a nice win by Miss. St. on the road. I know K-State is not great but that is not an easy place to play or get to for that matter, and they are usually well coached.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched the Miss State at K State game and the Mississippi State RB Kylin Hill is a beast! He runs hard and has a good combination of vision and power.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Bentley Sucks bad. Should have been picked on the long sideline pass, takes a sack on 2nd and 3 then overthrows bad through the back of the endzone. Way to kill a must-have TD drive. RB's look decent though.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Ole Miss in a shoot out with a wimp. Entertaining game but eventually the wimp will not score while Ole Miss will probably score on every possession. 28 - 24 ole Miss currently.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Colorado and Nebraska at the moment...really glad the true frosh QB for Nebraska decommitted from Tennessee...this kid can play

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ole sidehat might lose to one of the worst football teams a week after losing to an FCS team

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yeah you're right there was a minute left and then stupid SECN cut to this Vols game that's not even competitive. WTF??

You were watching the Voles, they had a weather delay so you got the Ole Miss game for a filler. My DVR is broken so I am using an app, watching Ole Miss directly.

It is an offensive type game, Ole Miss got the first stop I have seen starting the second half. That might turn the game in their favor.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Okay, it's 31-0 Tennessee midway through the 2nd qtr. This is boring AF.

Hey SEC Network, can we PLEASE flip back to the competitive Ole Miss game for the 2nd half?

Z38J5aN.gif

Or to the Gator game after it starts, does not look too good about 7 mins left and our game is ready to go on the radio. I used to listen to games because they were not on TV in the day. Maybe they will get some sense soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.