Our 2 Redshirted QBs: What they gained, what the team gained?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is an ignorance eraser thread = mainly versus my ignorance. Anyway, I like to read about what both our red-shirt QBs did each day, various days?
How much "on-field" experience did each get? How many snaps taken with continued play simulation?
How much attentive consultation did each get? Who was responsible for giving such, filling their heads right? How much effective reps did they get with "hands-on" corrections & improvements, footwork, throwing motion?
{Hell, LDR & AA weren't getting such treatment?? not effective, at least.}
You knowledgeable fellows can suggests both questions and answers? Please.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Spring practice will answer many questions.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is an ignorance eraser thread = mainly versus my ignorance. Anyway, I like to read about what both our red-shirt QBs did each day, various days?
How much "on-field" experience did each get? How many snaps taken with continued play simulation?
How much attentive consultation did each get? Who was responsible for giving such, filling their heads right? How much effective reps did they get with "hands-on" corrections & improvements, footwork, throwing motion?

Not sure hopefully some good was done. Did he literally close all the practices after the Spring almost? All I remember hearing after the Spring game that actually named the QB was Franks threw a pick in the bowl practice in the play that guy from 24/7 watched just a bit of practice. We heard about the picks etc. in the fall practices but it was never really nailed down who was throwing most of them - LDR or Appleby. The coaches would tell us about other position groups and name names but when it came to the QBs they would just rant but didn't want to give anything away at all hardly it seemed.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Clarabelle got all the coaching and practice reps so lower your Franks/Trask expectations for next season.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rog, it'll be really hard to see what they've gained unitl we get a look this Spring. Surely a year more and being in the offense cannot hurt at all and most of that depends on Nussy not calling plays like a ___sy. You get the drift. I really did like how Trask looked last year in the Debut. Franks was terrible. I would say only at this point they earned experience just being in the system. Against live bullets?? Who knows what they did against our D in practice last year. I know what the UF offense can look like with a decent QB (we all saw that with Grier). If either of these two can produce great passing and some athleticism we'll be better off. One good thing is that we have both of them healthy for the Spring. I am at the point that LDR does nothing to get us to where we need to be so we need these two Desperately.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Heading into Mac's third season and it is still WTF with our qb position. Sux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator