Our chances at the SECCG

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
SC's defense made TN look like a threat tonight. Man they are about as bad as I've seen.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n96494 said:
Put down the crackpipe.

You don't think we could beat Vandy and SCar? Both teams are completely awful this year, worse even than us. And we get the harder of those two games at home. UT beating Missouri is the less likely outcome.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UT can beat Mizzou. They've found a decent QB. They should have burnt the redshirt on him earlier in the year.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n96503 said:
UT can beat Mizzou. They've found a decent QB. They should have burnt the redshirt on him earlier in the year.

+ 1

And it's not like Mizzou has been impressive this year either. They are very beatable. And no, their win against us wasn't impressive.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n96531 said:
+ 1

And it's not like Mizzou has been impressive this year either. They are very beatable. And no, their win against us wasn't impressive.

I honestly think we should get like half a credit for Missouri's win over us.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmmm.....could happen.

tumblr_m8mecu3TDf1rnbkxho1_500.gif

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n96534 said:
I honestly think we should get like half a credit for Missouri's win over us.
More than half the credit. They didn't have to do anything to win that game except say "thank you".

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n96494 said:
Put down the crackpipe.

I concur. If anyone thinks that we will win the rest of our games with the offense we saw today is high on false hope.....or something else.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Possible, yes. How certain? I won't bet the farm on it. Yes the rest of our games are very winnable. Vandy and USCe are terrible this year. But we'll have to throw more than 6 passes to get it done. Sure it can happen. I was hoping for a UF win yesterday and wasn't optimistic, but it happened. So yes anything in the SEC East is possible this year. One thing is for sure.....we'll need a lot of alcohol to survive it.

BearCatGator

Aug 26, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n96573 said:
I concur. If anyone thinks that we will win the rest of our games with the offense we saw today is high on false hope.....or something else.

We scored on 50% of our possessions. We were killing them with the run. Why throw it if you don't have too?

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n96470 said:
We would need some help from Tennessee, but it's not entirely implausible at this point.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/...hip-game-its-not-nearly-as-crazy-as-you-think

A team that lost in 42-13 in the Swamp before their home fans to a middle of the pack, Missouri, coached by Ground and Pound Will Muschamp will win the SEC Championship over the likes of Alabama, Auburn, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and LSU?

You must believe in Faith Healing. You must be a follower of Benny Hinn. You must have seen a 700 Foot Jesus. :)

Lord, HEAL this Florida, HEAL Will Muschamp
benny_hinn-india.jpg

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
Why not go a step further? A Florida team riding a win streak over #10 Georgia, #2 FSU, #1 Miss St / Bama for the SEC Championship would be a sexy pick for the final four. We're going to win the whole thing! (Years from now Sean Astin plays WM in the movie, just sayin ) **** YEAH! GO GATORS!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Its definitely possible. I am starting to think @TN may be the game Missouri is most likely to lose with how their offense has been with that new QB.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Getting way ahead of ourselves here. Lets play good against Vandy and beat them severely next. Time will play out and if we improve a lot everything will be great.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Munk;n96650 said:
Why not go a step further? A Florida team riding a win streak over #10 Georgia, #2 FSU, #1 Miss St / Bama for the SEC Championship would be a sexy pick for the final four. We're going to win the whole thing! (Years from now Sean Astin plays WM in the movie, just sayin ) **** YEAH! GO GATORS!

Even further ahead, now I watch Miss and Auburn if we had their players we would be in good shape. They make plays were ours fail at making them.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
It's comical reading a post ridiculing zealous believers from someone who believes a psychotic, bloodthirsty pedophile named Mohammed was given ultimate authority from a fantasy character named Allah.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n96573 said:

You do understand we only have to beat Vandy and USCe right? The thing I don't believe is the other teams will lose the games we need them to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.