Our chances at the SECCG

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n101375 said:
What is probability of TN beating MO? I'd say 35-40%. We will use 35%. (optimistic scenario= *40%)
:rolleyes: Maybe you mean 3-5%. I'm not sure Tinerc has a 40% chance of beating Kintucky.

Arky has a better chance of beating Mo, IMO, but it doesn't matter if Tinerc doesn't win.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All we can do is try to beat South Carolina...the rest is out of our control. The beautiful thing about college football is that each week, each game, is its own animal. It is why they play the games...anything can happen. We are in no way a championship worthy team...but if it happens we are not going to say no.

It still does not mean that our coaching does not suck...too much evidence for that to be overcome. But a foundation for our new coach is being built...and that is a good thing.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
t-gator;n101359 said:
If they lose 2 and Georgia loses 1 there would be a 3 way tie. I don't know who would get the tie breaker

In a three-way tie among UGA, UM & us, we will have only one East Div loss which will favor us, bc they will have two East losses in this fantasy scenario.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n101399 said:
All we can do is try to beat South Carolina...the rest is out of our control. The beautiful thing about college football is that each week, each game, is its own animal. It is why they play the games...anything can happen. We are in no way a championship worthy team...but if it happens we are not going to say no.

It still does not mean that our coaching does not suck...too much evidence for that to be overcome. But a foundation for our new coach is being built...and that is a good thing.

I agree

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n101395 said:
So, we just need Tinerc to beat the team that beat the pizz out of us.

I can see why you Pumptastics are so excited. It seems pretty likely.

Well we beat the piss out of the team that beat the piss out of Missouri, so..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb