Our Coach is better than 117 other D1 guys

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well KSU is 502-624-42 all time for a 44.6% winning percentage
Without Snyder KSU is 300-519-42 for a 36.6% winning percentage.
Snyder's record is 202-105 for a 65.8% winning percentage.

You just don't find coaches winning more than 20% more than the all time winning percentage of the school they coach and you just do not find coaches winning almost 30% more than the program they coach without them.
It seems like KState was winless several years before Snyder was hired and won just a handful of games in a decade. They didn't do much better after he left the first time. I don't think younger people realize how terrible they were for a sustained period of time. They made Vandy look like a powerhouse.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Where is Owned and Destroyed i could use a good laugh at this point. He don't never seem to show up on topics like this. He's probably on twitter writing the writer of the article telling them all about about how Mac is owning and destroying at making sandwiches and how the recruiting sites were all so wrong about all the 3* players that he brings and that he won the east twice in a row and should be number 1 on the list and he's the best at owning and destroying in the coaching world and if he had a Qb he'd never lose a game. I could use that laugh right about now.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Come on gator Kev, that double negative above in your post is like nails on a chalkboard. Please edit that Shyte.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Those articles are pointless. Everyone knows who is #1 and #2. #3 and #4 are obvious, and order those two however you want. Then there is everyone else. Mac could easily have been #6.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First off, its OWNING and DESTROYING. Secondly, Butters has to win a lot more and actually beat some good teams to be considered that high on the list. He is probably that high cause NO ONE has been to the SEC title game their first 2 years so there is that. 10 wins each year isn't enough, it wasn't when Spurrier was here too. BUTTERS has to get our offense going there is no doubt about that. The product on the field has been pretty stagnant so we need more production.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MSN... the cesspool of misinformation is all you need to know :loser:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Now this is pumping...pumpers take notes please...from another site...

Mac receives an overall grade of an A.

Recruiting A-

The 2015 class receives a A. He was hired in mid December and basically had three weeks to recruit with low morale and very few established relationships. Callaway is the blue chip recruit from that class. Today, Mel Kiper listed him as the number 11 prospect for next year's draft.

2016 receives an A minus with the potential to be an A. This class appears to have very few, if any busts. However, Mac does not receive an initial A because of Callahan. He hurt; we should have had a better defensive back class with Myers and Fulton on board. Gardner appears to be the initial bluechip recruit from that class although I expect several other players to blossom over time. When this class is re-ranked in a year or two it would not surprise me if this is a top 6 class.

Coaching B+ to A-

Only losing one game in the Swamp and to one team ranked below us is noteworthy. It is true we must ultimately beat the the A-list schools, but that takes time. We did not have the roster balance or depth to compete with said schools.

CEO - A+

Our facilities are receiving a major upgrade, our roster is balanced, and our players are performing in the classroom and staying out of trouble for the most part. Great job Mac!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.