Our Favorite Ex-Coach Keeps On Giving

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Meh, not so much. Growing up in that state, I'm glad he's their coach. Just not a fan of divas. I just have to remind myself that he's now the coach at THE Ohio State University.:woohoo:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't really care what he does. He's a douche bag let him bury himself.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Going for the sympathy vote now. Should have been honest in the first place...

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hell yes he was depressed at Florida. He knew he would never again win the SEC with Saban at full strength. He is following his his hero, Bobby Bowden and taking the easy way to winning game. In the B1G, he's guaranteed 10 wins a year.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
A question for Urban Meyer sprang to mind after seeing that:
I mean, good grief, we get it, you were depressed and on death's doorstep, but nut the hell up and move on. The more he tries to not sound like a pussy, the more he sounds like a pussy. You didn't eat, you had chest pains, your esophagus spasmed, we get all that. Now pull up your panties and coach Ohio, you big pansey-ass!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n47575 said:
Hell yes he was depressed at Florida. He knew he would never again win the SEC with Saban at full strength. He is following his his hero, Bobby Bowden and taking the easy way to winning game. In the B1G, he's guaranteed 10 wins a year.

I wonder what his former players and coaches are thinking of this. I mean, every time I saw Meyer with Tebow he had a huge smile on his face, every time I saw him on the sideline with a trophy over his head, he was anything but depressed.

I'm guessing there are a whole bunch of Ohio fans who wish his ass would get addicted to winning again, and quickly!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess my question is what the hell has he done differently than what he did at Florida? The answer is nothing of course other than get away from a team with a lot of bad characters that he created. That was the crux of his "depression" and the cause of his.... (ahem) ...."heart issues".

Acting like he's spending more time with his now grown children is laughable.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think seeing what he had in the offensive cupboard for 2010 coupled with Adazio's playcalling as an offensive coordinator is what upset his tummy. Oh, and Matchens request to keep the program clean of questionable characters might have had something to do with it too.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Leave Urby alone. The guy is wound too tight. Honestly would anybody be surprised if they found him one morning dead of a self inflicted gun wound.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
Leave Urby alone. The guy is wound too tight. Honestly would anybody be surprised if they found him one morning dead of a self inflicted gun wound.
:eek: I hope not! I don't really like the guy but that would truly suck.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
threatmatrix said:
Catholics not allowed to commit suicide so you have nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.