A question for Urban Meyer sprang to mind after seeing that:
Friggin hilarious and spot-on.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man, just when I think I can't loathe that raging doucher any more, something like this pops up.

Urbs: STFU, take some Rolaids (and some Midol, apparently) and leave the friggin room already. Nobody - and I mean NOBODY wants to hear you whine. And my guess is, that'll include Columbus very soon as the losses add up (and the arrests) and he is exposed as a mediocre coach without Tebow and Harvin around to make him look good.

And yes, I realize my reaction is perhaps disproportionate and unsympathetic, but I feel how I feel.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:
Cry me a river, Urbs.

Of course he was depressed and stressed. Trying to balance an affair(s) and not drive your family away , at least in in the public awareness to preserve your image, can get stressful. Admittedly this is rumor, but without knowing anything factual, I noted, the 2nd time he resigned ( red flags popped up all over the place in my mind) at one point there was a change- He no longer sounded like a coach leaving, but a guy making a desperate public attempt to sway his family ( wife) and convince them (her) not to leave him. The desperate tone in the voice, the wording, etc. Mr Manipulator probably had gotten sloppy with infatuation and overstretched his ability to con,and no doubt had broken some previous "heartfelt" promises..

After he left, my sister told me her daughter, then in college, had told her it had been common knowledge in the frat/sorority circles at USF for a year at least , who he was seeing from one of the sororities. Who knows if true, but it was certainly an enduring rumor there.

in the words of a Buckey fan

"My problem with Urban is that he is completely full of shi*t ( edited there by me) Don't tell me I'm getting a steak to serve me a taco."
I never heard anything about girls working in the football complex dating coaching staff, but a number of them were dating players. Some didn't realize they were just "college" girlfriends, not marriage material after players were drafted.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm tired of hearing him talk about his time at Florida. Why is he still talking about it? I've never heard any coach talk so much about a former program that they left. I think the real reason is that most people think he is full of **** regarding the reasons why he left Florida.

He says he is depressed because he didn't get to spend enough time with this family... that was 100% on him. It's not like Jeremy Foley was telling him he had to be away from his family. Now things are better at a new school because he decided to make a change?

I think the reality is that he realized he was going to have some down years.. in his own words "the program was broken" and he didn't want to put the time and energy in that it would take to rebuild.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n47857 said:
I'm tired of hearing him talk about his time at Florida. Why is he still talking about it? I've never heard any coach talk so much about a former program that they left. I think the real reason is that most people think he is full of **** regarding the reasons why he left Florida.

He says he is depressed because he didn't get to spend enough time with this family... that was 100% on him. It's not like Jeremy Foley was telling him he had to be away from his family. Now things are better at a new school because he decided to make a change?

I think the reality is that he realized he was going to have some down years.. in his own words "the program was broken" and he didn't want to put the time and energy in that it would take to rebuild.

This. Perfectly stated.

And, after all of the justified spleen-venting about this is out of our systems in this thread, how about we declare a moratorium on Urbs on this board for a while? We have plenty to talk about with the season underway and our newfangled, apparently unstoppable offense.... :woohoo:

I hate getting riled up and a picture of that chinless pu$$y makes me want to throw my laptop through the wall.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n47741 said:
It will be interesting to see how he handles it.

ambulance1.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n47857 said:
He's trying to get the story straight.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ReelGatorDoc;n47873 said:
Didn't Bobby Petrino have a grad assistant motorcycle issue?

Yes and YES!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think he had her on more than his motorcycle

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I think he had her on more than his motorcycle
Explains why he lost all that weight. No time to eat.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
So, he's got Tyler Murphy at QB. His schedules stacked soft enough to still win 10 games. And that's enough
with such a horrendous injury season (just Brax Miller).
He wishes he had Murphy. Murphy, at least completed a few passes, even when he was hurt.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator said:

It's a lot easier to go to a new team, that has no competition as far as recruiting and teams to play.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
ATXGator;n47857 said:
He's trying to get the story straight.
How many stories has he had now? At least 3, that I can think of... and the mainstream media keeps eating it up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator