Our new found swagger

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n104991 said:
Did he drive the Miata?

Depends on where they went to lunch, that car is for special occasions.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we fininsh the season 8-3 or win the East, and I think one of those will happen, then I'll fully expect Muschamp to be back next year. Other than that, I do agree that this is a different team from a month ago with some new swagger. I think it all has to do with Driskel no longer being the starter. The players now have a QB that they can be confident in, and they are playing with that new confidence.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
The players are playing for Coach Muschamp, Treon Harris, and their team. They are also playing for their university, the University of Florida, and for you, the fans of the University of Florida. They are not playing better because they think Will Muschamp has been fired, and they are trying to show a new coach what they can do. Give our players more credit than that.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Okeechobee Joe;n105005 said:
The players are playing for Coach Muschamp, Treon Harris, and their team. They are also playing for their university, the University of Florida, and for you, the fans of the University of Florida. They are not playing better because they think Will Muschamp has been fired, and they are trying to show a new coach what they can do. Give our players more credit than that.

I agree. If the team knew that Muschamp was fired, it would have gone viral long before now.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n104991 said:
Did he drive the Miata?
He wouldn't let me see what he was driving, met me over by where I parked and after lunch walked away in another direction. I think I had mentioned that the grand prize for winning the score guessing contest would be to be able to drive the Miata, so maybe he didn't want to let me give it a test spin.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n104972 said:
We scored 30+ in the first two games this year. (waiting on the BUT OVERTIME POINTS DON'T COUNT!!!!!!11)
Overtime points count!

signed, Will Muschamp

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n104957 said:
Swagger? We're 5-3, right?

I'm glad to see us winning....but "swagger"?
Winning? I guess being 1 game over .500 is winning, but it's not what keeps one a job as the Gators HC. Hell, we needed questionable calls to beat two of the patsies on our schedule.

5-3 is yet another near championship to the Chimp Lovers.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does Ox know how to use silverware? I'd bet he ate his spaghetti with his hands....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's true, it was a great lunch. We talked Gators for two hours. We discussed the past, present, and future of Gator football, going over every possible scenario and crackpot theory. Enjoyed it. Hell, if I didn't have to go back to work we'd probably still be there.

I told him my personal prediction that Bob Stoops is the rumored "slam dunk" candidate that has been "receptive", and that's he's going to be our head coach next season, regardless of how we finish.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n104990 said:

This.

And if you guys think if CWM runs the table, including beating the Clowns in their dump and knocking them out of the playoff, he still gets whacked, you're delusional.

Before flaming, I am NOT saying this is what I want. I am saying it would make little sense based on the precedent set over the past 2+ years.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
When I hear swagger I think of the way my daughter walks when she poops her pants.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Bullag8r;n105016 said:
I agree. If the team knew that Muschamp was fired, it would have gone viral long before now.
Maybe Muschamp has already been fired but he has not told the team?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n105041 said:
And if you guys think if CWM runs the table, including beating the Clowns in their dump and knocking them out of the playoff, he still gets whacked, you're delusional.
Maybe you'd be right if it was all Foley's call, but it isn't. The Board of Trustees made the decision to move on after the Missouri game.

It's a moot point anyway. We aren't winning out.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n105047 said:
It's a moot point anyway. We aren't winning out.

Agree completely - though I probably lack the eloquence to properly state how great I'd feel if we beat the Clowns.

Now go back to eating your oatmeal with your fingers.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n104951 said:
Did you actually have lunch with Ox? What was that like? Inquiring minds want to know! :scratchchin:

148m3k0.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n105039 said:
It's true, it was a great lunch. We talked Gators for two hours. We discussed the past, present, and future of Gator football, going over every possible scenario and crackpot theory. Enjoyed it.

I told him my personal prediction that Bob Stoops is the rumored "slam dunk" candidate that has been "receptive", and that's he's going to be our head coach next season, regardless of how we finish.

HTF did you have two hours during a work day to just bull****? Where ever you guys work, I need to be hired ASAP.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n105041 said:
This.

Before flaming, I am NOT saying this is what I want. I am saying it would make little sense based on the precedent set over the past 2+ years.

That was my prediction. Ox stated his. We stand a chance, the clowns have shown they are beatable. Win the next 2 games and we'll be on a 4 game win streak, we beat them last time up there, it could happen with Rapeis throwing some INT's/pick 6 to our fab DB's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.