Our new found swagger

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Carib - your kid needs to see a dentist about those teeth, and a shrink about that rage, ASAP! :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n105053 said:
HTF did you have two hours during a work day to just bull****? Where ever you guys work, I need to be hired ASAP.
It's called being the boss, J. You should try it sometime.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Did Ox ever mention anything about an alter ego? Make any comments about a sod farm, an RV, or b*tches and hozzzzz?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n104942 said:
While having lunch with Ox today and discussing the state of affairs of the Gator Nation I have to tell the Gatorchatter.com crowd that Ox is a great guy and that last podcast was probably last of the debbie downers. We've turned the corner and these is are the reasons why.

After the Mizzou misery dawgchamp was informed that he would be sent packing at the end of the season. Since then you might have noticed his demeanor on the sidelines has been much more relaxed, loose (to the extent he is capable of..) he's not in the face so much of the players, he wants to go out a winner. He is auditioning for his next gig. After luring Roper away from Duke and muzzling him, WM probably feels he screwed him over so will give him a chance to run the offense he was brought here for, to the extent Roper feels Treon can handle things, as seen in the Vandy game. Thus we should see more passing all over the field and possibly an occasional hurry up spread offense.

Our new found swagger is due to the players reading the news (maybe right here at Gatorchatter.com)! and knowing they have had the yoke of both WM and JD removed from around their necks. The players have pulled together for themselves and are showing they have the talent to win. To show the next coach what they are capable of and the Gator Nation will be contenders again soon.

We will win out, sending the clowns out of the playoff picture. The new coach will bring back the enthusiasm and excitement to the program. Recruits will once again see us as the best destination.

Go Gators!

Thank you, Josh Earnest.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n105074 said:
Did Ox ever mention anything about an alter ego? Make any comments about a sod farm, an RV, or b*tches and hozzzzz?

:peabody:

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does Ox still have those perky B-cups from the fishing photo?

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;104942 said:
While having lunch with Ox today and discussing the state of affairs of the Gator Nation I have to tell the Gatorchatter.com crowd that Ox is a great guy and that last podcast was probably last of the debbie downers. We've turned the corner and these is are the reasons why.

After the Mizzou misery dawgchamp was informed that he would be sent packing at the end of the season. Since then you might have noticed his demeanor on the sidelines has been much more relaxed, loose (to the extent he is capable of..) he's not in the face so much of the players, he wants to go out a winner. He is auditioning for his next gig. After luring Roper away from Duke and muzzling him, WM probably feels he screwed him over so will give him a chance to run the offense he was brought here for, to the extent Roper feels Treon can handle things, as seen in the Vandy game. Thus we should see more passing all over the field and possibly an occasional hurry up spread offense.

Our new found swagger is due to the players reading the news (maybe right here at Gatorchatter.com)! and knowing they have had the yoke of both WM and JD removed from around their necks. The players have pulled together for themselves and are showing they have the talent to win. To show the next coach what they are capable of and the Gator Nation will be contenders again soon.

We will win out, sending the clowns out of the playoff picture. The new coach will bring back the enthusiasm and excitement to the program. Recruits will once again see us as the best destination.

Go Gators!

b98dfd370d4335a8873a0bdefe774d68.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;105070 said:

:sadnanner:

I'll always be a lackey.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You guys aren't being particularly nice.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ox is definitely a bad tipper, a modern day Costanza if you will

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n104972 said:
We scored 30+ in the first two games this year. (waiting on the BUT OVERTIME POINTS DON'T COUNT!!!!!!11)

Yawn....

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still think he is so not coming back...you cannot erase or make up for the record shattering losses as a result of his stubbornness. It only changed when he was ordered to not start the QB who gave us the best chance to win (how funny is that in hindsight?) The team has responded...good for us moving forward under new leadership.

This post is worth exactly 2 cents...retail...but they are my 2 cents.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n105053 said:
HTF did you have two hours during a work day to just bull****? Where ever you guys work, I need to be hired ASAP.
Ox' s shift ended at Mac donalds so he stayed and had lunch.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n105070 said:
I am the boss,,,,, when my wifes not home

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He finally has a QB that can lead the team. Every coach at UF got their QB. Spurrier got Wuerffel, Zook got Leak, and Meyer got Tebow. Muschamp finally has Treon and while his future is uncertain, he's off to a great start. If we win USCe and the cupcake, many think he'll be retained. If he either beats FSU or wins the East it's almost a certainty.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n105152 said:
He finally has a QB that can lead the team. Every coach at UF got their QB. Spurrier got Wuerffel, Zook got Leak, and Meyer got Tebow. Muschamp finally has Treon and while his future is uncertain, he's off to a great start. If we win USCe and the cupcake, many think he'll be retained. If he either beats FSU or wins the East it's almost a certainty.
Dude, as an obvious relative I know you keep worrying about your cut of Muschamp's will. He's going to get his millions whether he's retained or not. You can rest easy.

The rest of us are more worried about not being a laughingstock next year and beyond. Why don't you join us?

P.S. - The idea that you're comparing Harris to Heisman winners is laughable. Harris has attempted a total of 27 passes in two weeks, and 21 of those were against one of the worst teams in the nation. We don't have any idea if he's even the QB of the future yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb