OWNED and DESTROYED

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Humiliated by Bert......check.
Dry humped by Harbaugh......not once but twice...by his worst 2 teams(19 new starters).....check.
Truth about forcing Grier out now confirmed......check

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yean, but is our new AD...from Mississippi friggin' state...up to finding the right head coach? I'm not too optimistic about his ability to do that.
Right. And he has the leftover staff of Fooley to try and convince him the only smart bet is to hire a coordinator or some third tier coach from a minor conference.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hahahaha. What a whine bag. You think Grier would have helped this offense today? Hilarious.
I liked your post because you're right ....nobody could help this clusterf vck out.....But it doesn't help when you get rid of the most talented player at the most important position at the program for the last 7 years......right?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I liked your post because you're right ....nobody could help this clusterf vck out.....But it doesn't help when you get rid of the most talented player at the most important position at the program for the last 7 years......right?

Quit your whining you sound pathetic.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Unlike some, I have tried to be patient and have ignored the beat-downs suffered at the hands of anyone with an offensive pulse - while recognizing what "success" we have enjoyed over the last two years. I've refrained from using derisive nick names or hurling insults. I've held my nose and watched as the offensive ineptitude has gone from frustrating, to perplexing, to just plain unbearable. The utter futility has become utterly epic. Enough is enough. If the mess we saw today isn't sufficient to give the powers that be some serious doubts about the current direction of this program, what in heaven's name will? And yes, Mac has lost control of the team due to recruiting players lacking in character and/or talent. Even Muschamp didn't assemble a rogues gallery of thieves and liars without apparently having any clue that he had done so. This program has to be rebuilt from the ground up and Mac and company are not the ones to do it. End of rant.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's here for at least this season, probably next, too, unless we really bomb, which based on today is not out of the realm of possibility.

We just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.
We are bombing this year. He's gone after game 4.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
A QB with michael vicks speed, because then running for your life can be a strategy

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
As long as Fooley still gets to park his SUV in the same damn spot everyday at the stadium, the fungus will remain.. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon from Day 1, you should keep your eyes open and see it for yourself. it did not take long. and given Fooley's track record, it was a pretty safe bet. But yet the parking spot remains so the stench remains.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Him or Kiffy. ;) they may still have a good season and we have to remember missing 10 players today has killed them especially Callaway and Scarlett.
if you actually think those two dumbasses would have made one shred of difference in today's game, you have officially lost it :lol2:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As long as Fooley still gets to park his SUV in the same damn spot everyday at the stadium, the fungus will remain.. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon from Day 1, you should keep your eyes open and see it for yourself. it did not take long. and given Fooley's track record, it was a pretty safe bet. But yet the parking spot remains so the stench remains.

This was the "offensive punch" Foley said he was bringing back to Gainesville when he hired Mac.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I'm sorry but this owned and destroyed guy with his ridiculous catch phrase needs to go over to the delusional swamp gas with all of their other ridiculous posters. Bury your heads in the sand until we have to go hire a new coach again.
Fans that hold on to ****ty coaches are contributing to the decline of the program. Nobody should be clamoring to hold onto McElwain. We need to go get a REAL coach now. Not a soccer mom that babysits our players and makes them pb&js after the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator