OWNED and DESTROYED

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Swamp Gas is actually allowing some venting. You know the coach has lost respect when they allow that.

Is the venting that we would have won if we had Calloway and Scarlett? Or are they actually saying Butters sux NussBalls? Scarlett is no Jim Brown and not even Jim Brown could have run behind our Oline today. And I doubt Calloway makes a difference b/c there was no time to throw. This is a no excuse site. Butters blows!!!!!!

klgator

Jul 29, 2014
And yet, the pumpers will tell you we're heading in the right direction. I thought only women were that directionally challenged.
I'm directionally challenged, too, and I'm not a woman. I don't know what direction this program is going, but I know it's not up.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. As much as I have tried to support Mac he is the problem also
Me too. At the same time I agree he has to go , I regret feeling that way, but it is just there in front of you. The same approaches and blind spots and him not having an answer or seeing what could be done differently. Too much ineptitude. Hard to say that, want to take it back, and can't.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The words 'terrible' and 'pathetic' were said way too many times yesterday.
I had hopes, but I saw enough.on Saturday to finally throw in the towel on Mac.
SMH

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I must admit i was optimistic going into this game. Especially with Franks being the QB.
To me the true Mac showed his head after the blocked punt when he didn't even Attempt a shot into the end zone. I told the guests at our house that was ballgame. instead of trying to win he tried not to lose.
I was done with him right there. Now the question becomes who do we get to replace him ? And does the admin at UF really care ?

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I must admit i was optimistic going into this game. Especially with Franks being the QB.
To me the true Mac showed his head after the blocked punt when he didn't even Attempt a shot into the end zone. I told the guests at our house that was ballgame. instead of trying to win he tried not to lose.
I was done with him right there. Now the question becomes who do we get to replace him ? And does the admin at UF really care ?

I don't believe they do anymore

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I don't believe that they do at this point. All they care about is fundraising so we can continue to rule the world in all non-revenue sports with particular emphasis on women's sports. This is aligned with the liberal administrations desire to coexist in love and peace versus strive for greatness in a barbaric sport that deep down they find offensive and prehistoric.

We hired a new AD last year. Did we go after a fire-breather? No, we grabbed a soft spoken fundraiser that immediately rewarded mediocrity in the football program.

We owe tubby $12m right now and we cannot afford to pay that and give massive raises to the lacrosse coach and the golf coach so we are stuck

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
DF offense.

Double Flush.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.