Pass Defense Since Neal Came Back

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamped Gator;n295315 said:
The best QB our defense has faced so far this year has been Grier in practice :lol:

Or maybe it has been Treon. To get a good look at what we should expect from opposing offenses, isn't going up against a scrambler a better rep? :headscratch:

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's an impressive stat. I knew they hadn't given up a TD at all in SEC road games.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
gator lester;295099 said:
How about 5 Dls for Lsu?

Wasn't Sherit recruited for the Buck position? Put him at SAM to beef up the LBs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CGgater;n295333 said:
Wasn't Sherit recruited for the Buck position? Put him at SAM to beef up the LBs.
I'm pretty sure A Mac was playing sam some late in the game. He was definitely dropping back into coverage some in the 3rd quarter. I guess it could have been a zone blitz but he was standing up and back off the line, too.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
From a player whose offense posted incredibly anemic numbers against us I'm wondering what he's popping off about? Anyone on the board even remember seeing this jerk in the game? He was mouthing off to the St. Louis paper beat writier for Mizzou...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n295413 said:
From a player whose offense posted incredibly anemic numbers against us I'm wondering what he's popping off about? Anyone on the board even remember seeing this jerk in the game? He was mouthing off to the St. Louis paper beat writier for Mizzou...
That's just your typical college athlete. Social media continues to expose morons on an hourly basis. :lol:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n295419 said:
That's just your typical college athlete. Social media continues to expose morons on an hourly basis. :lol:

I beg your pardon ... I don't use social media !

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PaulDrake;n295413 said:

J'Mon, man!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n295028 said:
Exactly one passing touchdown given up to an opposing QB in four games, and that one touchdown was Ole Miss' garbage time score. Only other passing TD was the trick play UT got on us. Insane.

I was actually thinking about this earlier this morning. Another way of looking at it (taking out the garbage TD we gave OM), the defense has allowed exactly 1 real TD in the last 10 quarters.

And if you give CeCe his earned TD on the fumble return, the defense has allowed 13 points the past 2 games, while scoring 14 themselves.

Any way you look at it, we have been beastly thus far.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n295740 said:
I was actually thinking about this earlier this morning. Another way of looking at it (taking out the garbage TD we gave OM), the defense has allowed exactly 1 real TD in the last 10 quarters.

And if you give CeCe his earned TD on the fumble return, the defense has allowed 13 points the past 2 games, while scoring 14 themselves.

Any way you look at it, we have been beastly thus far.

CeCe didn't score, though. I know he set us up, but he was definitely short of the goal line.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n295748 said:
CeCe didn't score, though. I know he set us up, but he was definitely short of the goal line.

Yeah my wording was wrong. For all intents and purposes, he scored a TD there, which is what I meant. I just like the fact that our D has put up a comparable number of points as the offenses they've faced. That's impressive.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CeCe didn't score... but when the defense gives the offense the ball inside the 35, I still credit it as a defensive score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator