Pat Dooley lists four types of Gator Football fans

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think I fall somewhere between 2 and 4, but not exactly 3. I don't feel like I'm jumping on and off any bandwagon. I've been a Gator since I was a very young boy. I've always been a Gator, and that will never change. I always want my Gators to do well. Even if I think the coach isn't up to the task, I still want my Gators to win every game they possibly can. The thought that we could win out excites me and makes me even more excited for the players. If winning out means Muschamp keeps his job another year, so be it. Perhaps he's learned something finally and is changing the way he thinks and does things when it comes to running the football program. Do I think that's really what's happened? Well, not really, but anything is possible and I honestly believe he loves UF and wants to win so I'm not going to burn him at the steak for failing as a head coach if that's what ends up happening.

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Also media idiots posting stupid crap while surfing online...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There are 2 types of sport writers:
1...Those that know what they're talking about
2...Fat Tooley

B

busigator96

Founding Member
Founding Member
His logic is flawed....I would imagine #4 would include people (non-Gator fans) who want CWM to WIN in order to stay on another couple years because he sucks.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
busigator96;n102714 said:
His logic is flawed....I would imagine #4 would include people (non-Gator fans) who want CWM to WIN in order to stay on another couple years because he sucks.
Great first post. Welcome

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
busigator96;n102714 said:
Your first post warrants a "like".

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't click on the tripe. Can't wait for the next introductory press conference of the new head football coach and see how Dooley shows up dressed like a slob again.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
first it was what level Gator are you and now this? Im so confused...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n102685 said:
Well, not really, but anything is possible and I honestly believe he loves UF and wants to win so I'm not going to burn him at the steak for failing as a head coach if that's what ends up happening.
ERka2H6tSM4JzG-640m.jpg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Should we be concerned that Ox has so many pictures of people cages and now burnt meat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator