Pat Dooley lists four types of Gator Football fans

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gatoravatara;n102930 said:
This is in the boat I am in. I want him gone no matter what. If he slips by on this shoddy performance and then next we suck then I dont want to hear anything from anyone. We should just be happy that Muschamp is our coach. That is the most important thing.
This

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The 6th kind of Gator fan are those who are mean to Ox, because they envy his vast amount of bovine scatology knowledge. They are the worst of the worst.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hotrod;n102983 said:
The 6th kind of Gator fan are those who are mean to Ox, because they envy his vast amount of bovine scatology knowledge. They are the worst of the worst.
No one has ever been mean to me on this board. The members here are all class, all the time.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n102990 said:
I hope you dont have a wooden nose...
Aren't you glad I fixed your avatar? That tiny fuzzy picture had been bothering me for weeks. I went to the internet and found the same picture in beautiful high resolution.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
oxrageous;n102993 said:
Aren't you glad I fixed your avatar? That tiny fuzzy picture had been bothering me for weeks. I went to the internet and found the same picture in beautiful high resolution.

I tried to fix it but failed. I noticed it looked so much better but didnt know who was responsible.....thanks...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
NavetG8r;n102685 said:
I think I fall somewhere between 2 and 4, but not exactly 3. I don't feel like I'm jumping on and off any bandwagon. I've been a Gator since I was a very young boy. I've always been a Gator, and that will never change. I always want my Gators to do well. Even if I think the coach isn't up to the task, I still want my Gators to win every game they possibly can. The thought that we could win out excites me and makes me even more excited for the players. If winning out means Muschamp keeps his job another year, so be it. Perhaps he's learned something finally and is changing the way he thinks and does things when it comes to running the football program. Do I think that's really what's happened? Well, not really, but anything is possible and I honestly believe he loves UF and wants to win so I'm not going to burn him at the steak for failing as a head coach if that's what ends up happening.

Well put Navet. I never want the young men who choose to represent UF to fail on the field, or the coaches for that matter........However in Muschamp's case I think he will default to his old ways once the heat is off. If it took you or I having our job on the line because we couldn't or wouldn't make an obvious decision that would be an indicator that we were not truly ready or capable of the job entrusted to us.
The perfect scenario would be for us to win out, reestablish our recruiting class and then have Muschamp and Foley have some sort of falling out.....A little far fetched but a fan can dream can't he ???

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n102989 said:
No one has ever been mean to me on this board. The members here are all class, all the time.

Even Alvin?

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Who gives a damn about the type of Gator fan, I want to know what's on his ipod.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone really give a $hit what kind of fan Dooley thinks you are? Are there different kinds of fan, yes. Always has been. Does Dooley have the pulse of the Gator Nation as a beat writer in a town that represents about 1% of the actual fanbase, **** no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator