Pat Forde: Florida's collapse brings out ugly side of college football fandom

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Someone explain to me why our coaches don’t tell our kids, “No social media during the season”.

This edict is driven down many major programs.Instead, with ours, the kids are constantly fighting with the fans. I️ think Mac Purposely fueled an “us against them” mentality.

Great idea. While he's at it, he should also tell them no credit card fraud, no means no, smoke your blunts in your dorm room, and no barking at police dogs. Well, I'm glad that's handled.
Oh and stay out of GNC.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Personally, I’d be fine with all of those is they were directed at Mac instead of a player.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How many of you have left comments like that on a player’s Instagram or Twitter feed? Go ahead, be honest. Then sterilize yourself.

The hate on Gator fans has gone overboard since Mac’s firing, but calling out that bullsh*t being posted to Franks’ accounts needs to be done. People who do that are wastes of breathable oxygen. They’re college kids playing a sport. They don’t owe us one godd*mn thing.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
How many of you have left comments like that on a player’s Instagram or Twitter feed? Go ahead, be honest. Then sterilize yourself.

The hate on Gator fans has gone overboard since Mac’s firing, but calling out that bullsh*t being posted to Franks’ accounts needs to be done. People who do that are wastes of breathable oxygen. They’re college kids playing a sport. They don’t owe us one godd*mn thing.
So basically, don't say to people what you just said to people.

Got it

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So it's your opinion that everyone who uses social media accounts posts $h!t like this on players pages? I use Facebook and Instagram...I don't follow a single player on either platform. I also know for a fact Sas doesn't. Don't assume everyone that has social media is a dip**** just bc you have issues with a person.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So basically, don't say to people what you just said to people.

Got it
The group I’m referring to harasses college kids for not playing a sport up to their expectations. They deserve whatever gets thrown their way. Apparently you can’t see the difference.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We owe them competent coaching.

And plumbing that isn't down for months at a time forcing them to walk two blocks if they have to piss at practice.
First part is 100% truth. Did the second part actually happen? :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
First part is 100% truth. Did the second part actually happen? :lol:
Jarad Davis said it did. I personally haven't pissed or showered in there for decades. He said it and (I think) tweeted it after the bowl game.

Maybe someone knows of the top of there head where the link to it is.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Great idea. While he's at it, he should also tell them no credit card fraud, no means no, smoke your blunts in your dorm room, and no barking at police dogs. Well, I'm glad that's handled.
Oh and stay out of GNC.

This is America. We have a First Amendment right to bark at dogs, police or otherwise. :goon:

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
:facepalm:

But if you hear 10 compliments a day and 1 disgusting comment, what do you remember?

You remember that stupid people say stupid things. You remember that one idiot does not make a fanbase. You remember that an idiot's disgusting comment is best ignored. You remember that even Jesus and Tim Tebow have their detractors. You remember that the world and it's people can be a cruel place so get tough and develop some callousness toward idiocy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.