Patch up the Oline and we are fine

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Back to pumping? :lol:

I just can't help myself lol.

But seriously, it's a big concern and not something that is easy to fix. If we perform this way week in and week out we are in for pain.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just can't help myself lol.

But seriously, it's a big concern and not something that is easy to fix. If we perform this way week in and week out we are in for pain.
Might be why we were picked for 3rd in the East and only 8.5 wins.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ive given up waiting for a functional o-line. its the same story every year. until i see one, ill just assume we dont have one to show. its much less infuriating that way.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
ive given up waiting for a functional o-line. its the same story every year. until i see one, ill just assume we dont have one to show. its much less infuriating that way.

Might be on to something here...

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Think we should be concerned about our secondary... If Dawson is injured as seriously as it sounds we are in some trouble because outside of Quincy and Tabor we have no one....

Also concerned about Nuss...passing game needs to go vertical and need to run the ball more

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Think we should be concerned about our secondary... If Dawson is injured as seriously as it sounds we are in some trouble because outside of Quincy and Tabor we have no one....

Also concerned about Nuss...passing game needs to go vertical and need to run the ball more

Yea lets hope Dawson isn't hurt bad and/or Putu and Gardner learn quick.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorTAG was at the game and said OL was dominating them and we should have run to set up the pass. Can you elaborate Tag? Would like to get a discussion going since you were actually at the game...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I watched a little bit of the replay and early in the game defenders ran around Ivey a few times.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Might be why we were picked for 3rd in the East and only 8.5 wins.
Exactly. What did I miss in the last 9 months that said we were going to be great? We have a kicker. No Harris. We have some rb's that weigh more than 185. That's about it.

We won a game in better fashion than the ones we won in the last 6-7 we played.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorTAG was at the game and said OL was dominating them and we should have run to set up the pass. Can you elaborate Tag? Would like to get a discussion going since you were actually at the game...
GatorTag was at a different game than I was at then. Del Rio was under constant pressure on every pass and run blocking did open a few holes but, very few.

Sarcasm here.. love that we brought back the Zook bubble screen offense again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That said, the Trask train may be getting ready to leave the station :grin:
Hell, if we keep struggling, I don't mind the idea of throwing either of the two freshman out there and just let them go nuts. Sling it all over. Sure they'll throw some pics, but it will be huge experience going into next season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: You serious, Clark?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator