Percy Harvin

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't imagine what his numbers would look like if he made it through a season healthy. He is the MAN.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
t-gator;41817 said:
I really hope Percy does well but I can't root for the Seahawks. I don't think I've ever hated a professional athlete more than I hate Richard Sherman.
Tonya GD Harding. That b!tch tops my list
Mudflaps?

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There's a certain guy named "Emmitt" who will remain the best NFL Gator ever, at least until somebody else holds the all-time rushing record. But yeah, Percy is a marvel to behold.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really miss him in Orange and Blue. One of my favorite players of all time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Circle City Gator;n42008 said:
There's a certain guy named "Emmitt" who will remain the best NFL Gator ever, at least until somebody else holds the all-time rushing record. But yeah, Percy is a marvel to behold.

I'm sure Percy is closing fast.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On raw talent it is Percey, on production you could say Emmitt, Marshall, Kearse, Youngblood, etc..

Emmitt and Youngblood would be leaders in the pack for NFL production due to they are the only two Gators in the NFL Hall of Fame.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Percy is probably my favorite Gator of all time. Watching what he can do on the field was amazing.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You know, if Percy had played more while at UF he may have moved up my list somewhat. What with all of the injuries, headaches, primadonnaisms, and adding to the culture of entitlement, he's not that high in my book. I can only imagine the amount of time the offensive coordinators for UF had to put in to come up with two games plans for "Will he" "won't he" play scenarios... Well, with the exception of Addazio, cause as we know, he only had 4 plays anyways...

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n42123 said:
You know, if Percy had played more while at UF he may have moved up my list somewhat. What with all of the injuries, headaches, primadonnaisms, and adding to the culture of entitlement, he's not that high in my book. I can only imagine the amount of time the offensive coordinators for UF had to put in to come up with two games plans for "Will he" "won't he" play scenarios... Well, with the exception of Addazio, cause as we know, he only had 4 plays anyways...
Not my favorite Gator player but probably my favorite Gator player to watch. You just knew any time he touched the ball something incredible was about to happen. Will probably never see another player with his speed, acceleration, cutting, and power all in one ever again...truly is a special football player and everyone does him a disservice with all the "he's the next Percy" comparisons.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you act like it was rare if he played at UF. He played enough to get 3781 yards from scrimmage in 3 years.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
nice to see percy take all the spotlight, especially when lynch was running wild, but I hate it for my packers :(

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n42178 said:
Wonder if Seattle is going to keep him at 10-12 touches a game
I was wondering what took you so long dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.