Perine on Butters & Nuss playcalling: 'My grandma can call that out in her sleep'

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Perine blasts Butters and jhbyrd's favorite OC about last year's play calling:

Lamical Perine blasts Gators' play-calling vs. Georgia last year: 'My grandma can call that out in her sleep'

Lamical Perine blasts Gators’ play-calling vs. Georgia last year: ‘My grandma can call that out in her sleep’

Last year, the Florida Gators got blown out 42-7 by the Georgia Bulldogs in The World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party in Jacksonville.

The Gators’ running game actually fared pretty well, rushing for 183 yards. Lamical Perine led the way with 16 carries for 93 yards in the blowout loss.

However, ahead of this year’s matchup, Perine blasted last year’s play calling, saying his grandma could have predicted what was coming:

Those are strong words from Perine, and they seem to be echoed by many of his teammates. It’s clear last year’s Gators didn’t really care for the coaching staff.

Will things be different this time around? The offense under Dan Mullen is a lot different, but Georgia is still one of the best teams in the country, so Saturday’s game should be a lot of fun to watch.

Hopefully, Perine’s grandma won’t be able to predict Florida’s plays this time around.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The one that kept defensive coordinators up at night was if the 2nd down run up the middle was going off the right tackle or left tackle.

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
I have finally convinced myself, along with help, that all this was only a bad dream.

Thanks a lot.

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
My god how did that mothball smelling sleepwalking coaching staff ever convince the offensive talent they had lined up to come here?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Must.....not......punch......computer......screen.....must......not...........punch......

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Generally a player won’t trash talk his former coach out of respect, even if it’s deservred. Mac recruited him, convinced him to come to UF, mentored him, fed him PB&Js....

To trash talk him shows Mac was probably not respected in the locker room, not just for poor coaching, but for being a tool bag personally.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man I'd like to shove an umbrella up Butter's ass, open it, and pull it back out full of entrails.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Generally a player won’t trash talk his former coach out of respect, even if it’s deservred. Mac recruited him, convinced him to come to UF, mentored him, fed him PB&Js....

To trash talk him shows Mac was probably not respected in the locker room, not just for poor coaching, but for being a tool bag personally.

Have to echo this post in its entirety. It's extremely rare for players to bash the former staff that recruited them...but it's extremely telling.

Also explains why the team has so quickly bought-in to Coach Mullen: he's not just all talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.