Permabam

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What a stupid post he already gave me a time out for taking elephantitus of the tits apart when she called me a cocksucker. I presume OX means what she says. I'm not concerned about being banned.

I never said he ALWAYS kids about it. I know you got a short vacation. My point was that he may have been kidding THIS time but you insist on tugging on Superman's cape. Actions have consequences.

And do you really think you're being witty? Referring to male posters as females?

You kinda suck dude.

Alex.

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
That's pretty much standard behavior amongst rightie posters here. OX seems to be fine with it.

As a liberal/centrist I'm fine with being banned for voicing my opinion in a reasonable level headed manner.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure what fsu quote you are referring to. Or who Shultz is. I'm a liberal/centerist gator alumnus class of 85. Seems a forceful liberal/centrist viewpoint isn't appreciated here. That's ok plenty of other places to post. Weird thing is that OX's breaking point was incognito. What a douche nozzle.
You're a real Lizard aren't you boy?

Patriot

Banned
BANNED
May 5, 2016
The funny thing is that as you type that you are wearing a wife beater stained by tobaco juice that rides up on your 300# gut.

Boy.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a stupid post he already gave me a time out for taking elephantitus of the tits apart when she called me a cocksucker. I presume OX means what she says. I'm not concerned about being banned.
Good lord. :facepalm:

This guy's in his 50's for chrissakes.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That's pretty much standard behavior amongst rightie posters here. OX seems to be fine with it.

As a liberal/centrist I'm fine with being banned for voicing my opinion in a reasonable level headed manner.

You're delusional.

Or a fantastic troll.

Imma go with delusional.

Alex.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're too new here to understand that he kids about giving vacations.

Your performance in this thread might just get you what you're asking for though.

In my experience, liberals, err, I mean CENTRISTS like you struggle with a very basic concept--actions have consequences.

Liberals are always trying to insulate people from the consequences of their actions. I mean centrists. Like you.

So perhaps this will be a useful lesson to you about consequences.

Alex.
no, no, no, he's a centerist

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Still trying to figure out who this is. I doubt it's Schultz because he couldn't help but revert back to his paragraph type posting in the sports forum. Pretty sure it's a rival poster that got banned before but not sure which one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.