Perspective on Franks

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
I haven't posted in a while as this team isn't Albert post-worthy. But living here in LA, a corndog fan brought the following to my attention:
You fine folks do realize it was Les Miles that Mac flipped him from, right? Let that sink in a minute. Flipped from a coach who was fired for no qb development. That alone points out the ineptitude of this staff, not to mention how Franks hasn't been developed. And Mac should have the same fate befall him as did Miles, sooner rather than later.
I have nothing further to say regarding this staff. They aren't worth anything I may offer. Bring on 2019.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think Franks has tons of potential, but he's obviously not being coached up. Our OL is also like a turnstile at times, so that's not helping his development either. He needs to learn when to throw it away first and foremost.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone happen to know where Matt Corral is?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
1ea37ead214470d0be8780def3f12866--adams-family-the-addams-family.jpg

13226468234_209afd1163.0.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sitting feet away from Archie Campbell down the hall is an actual QB whisperer, who quite obviously has never been consulted about jack **** regarding the football program since he returned home.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The kid needed a ton of development, like RS Senior length development. He has the physical tools but neither the mental tools or intangibles. Hopefully, Allen is ready to go next year if Corral can't.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I haven't posted in a while as this team isn't Albert post-worthy. But living here in LA, a corndog fan brought the following to my attention:
You fine folks do realize it was Les Miles that Mac flipped him from, right? Let that sink in a minute. Flipped from a coach who was fired for no qb development. That alone points out the ineptitude of this staff, not to mention how Franks hasn't been developed. And Mac should have the same fate befall him as did Miles, sooner rather than later.
I have nothing further to say regarding this staff. They aren't worth anything I may offer. Bring on 2019.
So how many think Mac made the right move when he sent Grier packing in favor of a 6'6" Franks?

01313_2pjDTY0QKEd_600x450.jpg

"I KNOW THAT HE HASN'T A CLUE AS TO WHO HE SHOULD
THROW THE BALL TO, BUT WOW, JUST LOOK HOW NICE AND TALL!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member