Petrichor is in the air!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016

There’s a scientifically proven way to get less wet in the rain​

Run! As Henry Reich, the brains behind the YouTube Channel MinutePhysics, explains, the faster you get out of the rain, the drier you’ll be, regardless of the additional raindrops you run into.
According to MythBusters, the opposite is true. And, as a native Floridian with large amounts of experience, running in the rain just increases your odds of slipping and falling into a large puddle full of water moccasins.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I scrolled back three pages and didn't see this:
If someone posted it already, please forgive me.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I scrolled back three pages and didn't see this:
If someone posted it already, please forgive me.

Nope, well done... I always think of two people when I hear this song (and I listen to it fairly often): 1) my little brother, and 2) my Australian SAS "brother" who was KIA'd in Afghanistan in 2012. His son (now 24) called me last night to let me know that he's flying in from Australia on the 28th, then we're going road tripping. It will be the first time I've seen him since he was a boy at the funeral in Perth... fuggin' onions!

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nope, well done... I always think of two people when I hear this song (and I listen to it fairly often): 1) my little brother, and 2) my Australian SAS "brother" who was KIA'd in Afghanistan in 2012. His son (now 24) called me last night to let me know that he's flying in from Australia on the 28th, then we're going road tripping. It will be the first time I've seen him since he was a boy at the funeral in Perth... fuggin' onions!
Sorry for your loss, Deet, but that's really friggin' awesome that you're roadtripping with his son. I hope you two make some great memories.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hesitated to post this one since Phil Collins can be so polarizing (seems that people either love the guy or hate him; very little middle ground), however this has always been one of my favorites of his. Eric Clapton's contribution on the guitar is worth the price of admission.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So close but I’m sorry, tomorrow is about bathtubs in a field. This should give you time to study tonight.

But even in a modest sized field, your feet would be filthy by the time you reached flooring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator