Phil fulmer coaching at UT practice

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
The most interesting and notable note from Tuesday was Phillip Fulmer’s presence on the field. The former Hall of Fame coach has been at every practice this fall, but today, Fulmer wasn’t in khakis and a jacket but full sweats with a practice outline in his hand. He watched the QBs, WRs and TEs, but mostly observed the offensive line, offering tips to Trey Smith, K’Rojhn Calbert, Drew Richmond and Riley Locklear, among others

Tuesday Practice Thread: UTEP week

This is why they hired Pruitt. They need a fall guy to let fulmer come back.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I always respected Fulmer's coaching ability. Those were UT's heydays. Fulmer's contributions may improve on their performance.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It might say more about how bad of a hire on Pruitt. Fulmer positioning himself to pull a "Barry Alvarez" like Wisky??

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ummmm.... thought each team was allowed 10 coaches.?.?. The bigger question...I’m wondering why no one is asking is this an NCAA violation? Could you imagine The HBC as an “ambassador” out there coaching up the QB’s and WR’s. (Well, yes... I could “imagine” it. Sure would’ve been nice). BUT the NCAA would be up our azz....

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I was about to say the same thing. Can we do the same thing with Spurrier?
This is a horrible idea for Tennessee. It's like getting a divorce, getting re-married, then realizing why you got divorced in the first place. Fulmer's end was very tumultuous.

I love Coach Spurrier, but I don't want him coaching this team. He's retired and he should stay retired.
Now if the coach wants to reach out for advice and strategies, I'm cool with that. But as an on-field coach, that's a hard pass for me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fulmer is going all out. He really wants to win the "LAST IN THE SEC BOWL" in two weeks.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Electrolyte replacement therapy...

Chocolate-Covered-Mini-Donuts_large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays